ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but Splinter from the first film is fugly while he looks better in the second one. Nobody wants to have a Megan Fox figures since she is one of the many flaws of the first movie. But I really hope that Threezero will make Bebop and Rocksteady though.
you're not everybody to say "nobody", i'd like an MF April figure and definitely wouldn't like those two stupid fat creatures, because they killed the characters with that design :)

They make bebop and rocksteady, i think they will do turtles from sequels. Also I have feeling, they also will do Kraang, making giant robot is their speciality

Just came up on their FB page a while ago!

13443313_1409046815787809_3730919641492841458_o.jpg

they are really into unique characters today. one figure after another that is not human, with inhuman body. cool.

I don't think they will do the turtles again. Why ? Because they would have only two options (since the turtles have the exact same designs as the 2014 film, but with different clothes) :

1) They keep the bodies and faces from the 2014 ones and only change the clothes => They won't do that because this is not the spirit of Threezero.
They are not like Hot Toys who made plenty versions of their figures (Hum hum Iron Man and stormtroopers...). Threezero always want to make new characters
2) They sculpt brand new turtles bodies and faces => That would be a waste of time and money for them, since they already made the turtles once.

I think they will make Krang next just like Prime 1 Studio. They won't never make April O'Neil because a lot of the fans do not like Megan Fox and I don't think she will give her agreement to Threezero. Same with Casey Jones, who looks more like Stephen Amell than Casey Jones. Shredder maybe, but they didn't make the 2014 one so I don't know.

I don't think they will do the turtles again. Why ? Because they would have only two options (since the turtles have the exact same designs as the 2014 film, but with different clothes) :

1) They keep the bodies and faces from the 2014 ones and only change the clothes => They won't do that because this is not the spirit of Threezero.
They are not like Hot Toys who made plenty versions of their figures (Hum hum Iron Man and stormtroopers...). Threezero always want to make new characters
2) They sculpt brand new turtles bodies and faces => That would be a waste of time and money for them, since they already made the turtles once.

I think they will make Krang next just like Prime 1 Studio. They won't never make April O'Neil because a lot of the fans do not like Megan Fox and I don't think she will give her agreement to Threezero. Same with Casey Jones, who looks more like Stephen Amell than Casey Jones. Shredder maybe, but they didn't make the 2014 one so I don't know.

Shredder already confirmed, they said they will posting a details as they are ready. Honestly I have no problem with reuse a body and head for sequels release, they can make a new headsculpt if they want and that's will be totally different release.

I would love to see 1/12 figures of the turtles. I really like the new figures but at 1/6 scale they are huge! It would be a lot easier to fit the whole team in my case at 1/12.

Shredder already confirmed, they said they will posting a details as they are ready. Honestly I have no problem with reuse a body and head for sequels release, they can make a new headsculpt if they want and that's will be totally different release.

shredder confirmed from the 1st movie or 2nd?

I didn't buy the turtles so i won't buy Bebop or Rocksteady but they look cool. May order the updated Donatello when he goes up for pre-order though.

Don't think I'll bother with Bebop & Rocksteady but I'll be all in for Shredder... My Leo and Micky are arriving on Thursday.. :yess:

Bebop/Rocksteady look great but I don't like the designs from the movie. I wish they had used this design.
a66c4486e00c53a8becf086068b25fdd.jpg

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

Back