ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your curious how they scale next to your average 1/6 figure:

fits this fanmade height scale (if the human figure is taken off his higher stand):

tmnt__2014__character_height_chart_by_homey104-d8ldr85.png

Hi friends

I and some friends want to know in your opinion how looks leo head, it is more green than others in the figure but in the film, is same that body. Did you know why?

Did you know if they will repair it and only first units will come with this? Will they make the figures from second part?

I love this figures, I am in doubt to reserve them

Thanks a lot, regards

Its definitely different than the rest of the paint job and the movie but its not as striking in hand. I personally dont mind it when looking at the figure as a whole. Just my opinion. Im not as crazy obsessive as some are when it comes to commercial figures.

Its definitely different than the rest of the paint job and the movie but its not as striking in hand. I personally dont mind it when looking at the figure as a whole. Just my opinion. Im not as crazy obsessive as some are when it comes to commercial figures.
you're thepainter, you'll repaint it in no time once you feel a need :lol

The pics on Sideshow's site show that the Green was used on more of the figure...slightly on the sides of the face, but definitely throughout the body...like it was dry-brushed. People that want to mod their paint jobs could dull down the top of the head or accent the green on the rest of the figure.
Looks outstanding enough to leave it alone as well!

Mike's muscles really look a lot fatter than the original. pity, because deep relief and no fat of TMNT muscles is their design trademark. i must put you to ignore list so that you don't spoil everything else for me :lol

Michelangelo.jpg

Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-2014-Trailer-Michelangelo.jpg

TEENAGE-MUTANT-NINJA-TURTLES.jpg

Parcleforce yet again updated: there page today at "11:05 Thu. 11th Feb" and still no status change - They don't half mess us guys oversea,s around !!!?!!!

Parcleforce yet again updated: there page today at "11:05 Thu. 11th Feb" and still no status change - They don't half mess us guys oversea,s around !!!?!!!

That is Parcelforce service update, don't think it is anything to do with the parcel.

Mine is still on "2/2/2016 22:16 International Hub Arrived in the UK" with Parcelforce telling me there is nothing they or I can do, nobody to speak to or any way of knowing why Customs haven't even scanned it into their systems! Starting to think this isn't going to end well :(

That is Parcelforce service update, don't think it is anything to do with the parcel.

Mine is still on "2/2/2016 22:16 International Hub Arrived in the UK" with Parcelforce telling me there is nothing they or I can do, nobody to speak to or any way of knowing why Customs haven't even scanned it into their systems! Starting to think this isn't going to end well :(

Same here man, talked to three different people all with no clue way when or what. Custom checks should not be taking this long. People on the phone don't even seem to care either, wish we could talk to customs directly. I have a real fear of this going on for a while and at the end having to pay a mental amount and having broken/damaged figures

Not my video, just find it today on YouTube

I also can't wait for my set

Emarae has an awesome collection. Glad he got these and did the video. They look great.

Hey guys, do you think it is possible to remove all of their stuff (including their armbraces, leo'shoulder pads and bamboo chest and so on...) without damaged the figures, or are these parts glued on ? Thanks.

I didn't enjoy the first movie, but they turned out fantastic. I bought the set of four around $25 each, as far as I remember (forget what company made them - they're in storage) with a view to painting them later, but thinking of getting these now.

Could someone give me an idea how much these were directly from Threezero, please? I'm having a look around at prices. Thanks.

Back