ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
robbiethepainter made some photos of the face close enough to see that paint looks a lot better than on that photo.

JDwdqbV.jpg

6NMp07b.jpg

jmBkUY3.jpg

good enough for those of us who won't be able to purchase a professional repaint.
...or he had already fixed it before making photos, being thepainter :)

Have these been seen in HK Stores yet? or still only from ThreeZero direct?
Previous 3Z releases came out a bit earlier in the local shops.

Why has this thread died? Is no one receiving theirs from customs still? Looking forward to more pictures and reviews......

Customs haven't even looked at them yet, they are sat somewhere waiting to be formally processed.

Yeah mine,s still stuck in customs or somewhere in the UK since 2nd Feb :lol Crazy!!!

That's terrible. I've had that with customs. They seem to get backlogged a lot and can just basically do whatever the effing please.

Just found my tracking email for Leo and Mikey in my spam folder and mine has been stuck in UK customs since 2nd Feb also! Some were curious if ThreeZero would put a low value so I checked my Jon Snow shipper as he arrived around that time and he was marked as $10 in value. Release date on the shipper is also date 2nd Feb. Odd that so many of us have our being held by customs.

since the single release raph and donny havent shipped yet would think the 4 pack is still not ready

Just found my tracking email for Leo and Mikey in my spam folder and mine has been stuck in UK customs since 2nd Feb also! Some were curious if ThreeZero would put a low value so I checked my Jon Snow shipper as he arrived around that time and he was marked as $10 in value. Release date on the shipper is also date 2nd Feb. Odd that so many of us have our being held by customs.

Threezero have put a value of $20 on them so it looks like Customs have got hold of the entire shipment, Parcelforce reckon this is normal for this kind of thing coming in from China.

I have bad and worrying news for all those waiting on ParcelForce delivering their Turtles. I got feed up being shafted every time I called them so I unleashed my mum on them. She deals with idiots on the phone for a living as she chases people for money so she's great in these matters.

She was able to get a number for custom after going through the same useless people we have all talked to. Customs told her that they have no such package number in there system and they after a large intake have caught up with everything they had sitting around this month. So they gave her a number for parcelforce head office and they took all the details and said they would get back to her today.

So from people on here and some on Facebook there are at least four of us all waiting on our Turtles and being given the run around. Never had a problem like this with any post carrier and I hope to hear something soon as I'll let you know as soon as hear something.

I think everyone should go bug ParcleForce and get them to move their asses in finding your awol Turtles. I'll update as soon as I hear anything, sorry to bring such worrying news.

I've chased Parcelforce on twitter and the International enquiries team that I have been speaking to.

The line I've been spun is that Customs haven't formally scanned these in yet which would tally up with Customs saying they haven't got it, as to who has them and where they are though. Threezero have gone worryingly quiet in their investigation as well.

Here is the response I have had from the Parcelforce International enquiries, who, incidentally seem to have suddenly found a way to contact customs....

"Funnily enough I had the same conversation with the local UK border force and they confirmed that is very likely it Is being held awaiting clearance by the brand owner which should happen next week. Apologies if UKBF are giving incorrect information but more often than not they don’t scan these parcel until they either clear or are seized so they don’t hold a record of the parcel on their database."

I've been chasing Threezero for a while but hopefully the above gives at least a plausible explanation of what is happening.

I have been told that there is no record of these items arriving in their warehouse and because their main depo is huge (the size of seven football fields they say) it will take time to track down just where the parcels have gone. They said they'd get back to me beginning of next week.

So going by this it would seem they left China, arrived in the uk and poof gone. I am shocked, horrified and baffled that some many large boxes can just vanish. The person I've been talking to is a head manager at parcelforce so I'm hoping for results instead of just getting fobbed off.

Have you heard any more?

I've been told this morning that Parcelforce International enquiries are looking into this for a number of us with a similar issue, they don't believe this to be lost.

Threezero have confirmed they are still investigating with the post office and have already responded with the "brand owner" confirmation.

Well I got a call from ParcelForce this morning and good news all of them have been found, hazza!! Bad news is they are now with customs, but the lady did say because of this **** up and how long we've been waiting she is going to do her best to get them through customs as fast as possible. Glad to know they have been found and are moving their way to all of us.

I'll keep updating as I get new information.

Good news, sounds like it is moving forwards albeit slowly, will be interesting to see if the tracking updates.

Well I got a call from ParcelForce this morning and good news all of them have been found, hazza!! Bad news is they are now with customs, but the lady did say because of this **** up and how long we've been waiting she is going to do her best to get them through customs as fast as possible. Glad to know they have been found and are moving their way to all of us.

I'll keep updating as I get new information.

WOW Thats Great News - Thanks for keeping us all informed :wink1:

caint understand why theres a lack of pic,s on here- unless others from overseas are haveing problems, only seen one vid and pic,s from 2 members,...

Back