ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Tracking Say,s my package Arrived in the UK on the 1st feb and still in International Hub ,

Don't no the hold up, if it gets caught in customs hopefully I,ll get a letter to pick the package up being of the coming week,...

Mine is the same mate no movement since Tuesday. No mention of being passed to customs or anything like that so not sure what the reason is for that, never had anything come in from abroad before so not sure if this is fairly normal. International hub is apparently in Coventry.

I feel somewhat better knowing I'm not the only one experiencing this. Sorry to hear others are having the same issue though. I've gotten lots of package through parcel force and all have went through fast, and have said arrived, then handed over to customs, cleared custom, forward to national hub, arrived at national hub and finally out for delivery. But no updates since arrival is a new one and rather strange :/ with it now being the weekend if there are no updates by morning then we won't know anymore until Sunday night/Monday morning.

Here you can see the height similarity.

12654677_1183942121623517_93942849578086856_n.jpg
yep, that's perfectly in scale, thank you for providing further info about height.
could you also measure their weight, please! i have only one humanoid figure from threezero (Dead Space), and it's so unforgivingly light, but it might be even better for turtles to be put into any crazy poses.

Mine also arrived today. The weathering is just amazing. Feels like I sent them to get some custom work done. The face paint leaves a lot to be desired but not a deal breaker by any means. These actually look better than the CG turtles used in the movies under natural light :lol

Some quick pics :)

Pictures look great, just need Parcelforce to get cracking!

Any of the UK guys know if the tracking number gets changed from the Chinese one to a Parcelforce one? This would explain the lack of updates if I am using the 'old' tracking number.

Mine also arrived today. The weathering is just amazing. Feels like I sent them to get some custom work done. The face paint leaves a lot to be desired but not a deal breaker by any means. These actually look better than the CG turtles used in the movies under natural light :lol

Some quick pics :)

wow those pics really show the beauty of final product. i'm so happy i didn't cancel preorder when i saw rotting elbows :)
looks like there is a torso joint (on Michaelangelo's front shell), is it so?

wow those pics really show the beauty of final product. i'm so happy i didn't cancel preorder when i saw rotting elbows :)
looks like there is a torso joint (on Michaelangelo's front shell), is it so?

Thanks!

And yup! There's a torso joint there! Can be easily covered if you lift his sweatshirt up a tad. The quality and detail is pretty unbelievable...especially for the price. Straight steal in my opinion.

those that got is it cuz you really enjoyed movie or just cuz they are cool lookin 1/6 tmnt? cuz i have yet to see movie and doubt im going to enjoy that much but do want one of these regardless i think

I personally liked the designs from the movie. The movie was what ever but when I saw the protos, I knew i had to get these guys. In my relatively large collection of people, these are such a great change. They are not perfect but hands down the nicest critters in my collection. They pose well for being this design. The mix media is fantastic. Paint is descent. Just a great presence on the shelf. If you remotely like the designs, I think you'll enjoys these guys.
SrYiqFu.jpg

Last edited:
Pictures look great, just need Parcelforce to get cracking!

Any of the UK guys know if the tracking number gets changed from the Chinese one to a Parcelforce one? This would explain the lack of updates if I am using the 'old' tracking number.

That won't affect how it's tracked or how the online tracking is updated. All mail company's change the tracking number of country and company of origin for there own one once it's in their system. It's an automatic switch for online tracking and you should be able to see both tracking numbers on whichever site or app your using. Hope that helps.

Have had a lot of stuff come through parcelforce over the years and never had a problem. So this sitting in their international hub since Tuesday doing nothing is really pissing me off :mad:

That won't affect how it's tracked or how the online tracking is updated. All mail company's change the tracking number of country and company of origin for there own one once it's in their system. It's an automatic switch for online tracking and you should be able to see both tracking numbers on whichever site or app your using. Hope that helps.

Have had a lot of stuff come through parcelforce over the years and never had a problem. So this sitting in their international hub since Tuesday doing nothing is really pissing me off :mad:

Yeah I see what you mean.

What do we reckon then? No update at the point we have got to surely can't be a good thing, presumably they should have gone to customs and a delay there would at least make sense.

Yeah I see what you mean.

What do we reckon then? No update at the point we have got to surely can't be a good thing, presumably they should have gone to customs and a delay there would at least make sense.

Well if it was just customs it would have said handed over to customs and we can all just worry about what horrible things they are doing to out figures. But with it still saying arrived I'm hoping for an over look, technical issue and updates are having problems or they have a really crazy amount of parcels to deal with. Fingers crossed something gets updated tonight or tomorrow morning.

Can you still get these directly from 3zero? I think im gonna limit myself to one but have no clue which... my favorite has always been Raph but i think im gonna get the one who i think has the best look. If you had to pick one on looks/design alone who do you like the best?

Can you still get these directly from 3zero? I think im gonna limit myself to one but have no clue which... my favorite has always been Raph but i think im gonna get the one who i think has the best look. If you had to pick one on looks/design alone who do you like the best?

Sadly you can no longer order these from ThreeZero. If your interested the best place would be Shideshiw as eBay are asking wild prices. For me personally if I could only get one it would be Donny, love his look and that the ran with the tech head theme. Most excited to get him out of all these guys.

Yea I definitely like donnys look

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Back