ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bad guys, I actually read it as how long will Leonardo & Michelangelo be available, my excuse is, It was late :slap

Hope my tax return comes in so I can make a little room to get these. The girlfriend is gonna kill me!!! $380 (well, $470CDN yikes) is a steal for 2.

Hope my tax return comes in so I can make a little room to get these. The girlfriend is gonna kill me!!! $380 (well, $470CDN yikes) is a steal for 2.

Man $380 for two is amazing price , you saved $60 if buy it individually. Just say that to your gf, its profitable investment lmao

Pretty sure you'll get 2015 returns before you get these figures

These would be on the shopping list, but the lack of ankle rocking kills it for me

It is pretty crazy that these two figures are $380 and a regular MMS from Hot Toys are near that price nowadays especially with their Iron Man line. So glad that there are so many good companies nowadays from Threezero, 3A, Storm, and Dam Toys. I'am a pretty hardcore collector of Hot Toys but I don't P.O. as much nowadays because of the price and there are other figures that I could get that are in the same quality and sometime even better also the price is not as high. I P.O. these two guys and can't wait for the rest.

I'm going to order these tomorrow, I finally got around to watching the movie at the weekend and really enjoyed it.. I'm hoping that if these versions of the turtles sell well we may see the 90's one made... Fingers crossed.

Forget the 90's turtles, which by the way I did enjoy those movies, but for my money the design and the looks of these turtles is infinitely better ....at least for me. I would have never entertained buying a 1/6 version of the 90's turtles but these...depending on my cash flow I would grab these two and wait for the other two. enjoyed the movie and loved the new look. like the idea of them wearing shoes, but that's just me. the heads of the 90's turtles was too big for me, these Turtles look more humanoid to me and I like that.

Rubber arms = cracking arms over time

I know what you mean, I see on the HT's rubber armed figures they are starting to open up, even ones that have never been posed. These do however look a lot thicker than the squishy kind of rubber other companies have used, it looks a lot more durable than others I have seen, and with such a heavy covering of paint, maybe it might help seal it better.

Forget the 90's turtles, which by the way I did enjoy those movies, but for my money the design and the looks of these turtles is infinitely better ....at least for me. I would have never entertained buying a 1/6 version of the 90's turtles but these...depending on my cash flow I would grab these two and wait for the other two. enjoyed the movie and loved the new look. like the idea of them wearing shoes, but that's just me. the heads of the 90's turtles was too big for me, these Turtles look more humanoid to me and I like that.

I absolutely could not disagree more on many levels.

But am happy you like the new designs:hi5:

I know what you mean, I see on the HT's rubber armed figures they are starting to open up, even ones that have never been posed. These do however look a lot thicker than the squishy kind of rubber other companies have used, it looks a lot more durable than others I have seen, and with such a heavy covering of paint, maybe it might help seal it better.

Rubber really need more attention and care. Not only extremely careful posed it but attention to weather as well. But people still find 300 leonidas full rubber body is fine, same as Batman begin full rubber suit. The one had quite problem was DX2 since its first generation and its still can stand out of time if handle carefully. I believe they already improved alot since then. But its threezero different company with HT, I hope they can handle rubber issue. Since seamless rubber definitely better looking than exposed joints

I agree with you on the new movie and turtle designs, but I love the 90's turtles. That first film is a classic to me, I was a kid when it came out and saw it on a pirated VHS.... It still holds up today... I finally ordered Leo and Mikey today, looking forward to seeing how Raph turns out.. He'll always be my favourite..

I agree with you on the new movie and turtle designs, but I love the 90's turtles. That first film is a classic to me, I was a kid when it came out and saw it on a pirated VHS.... It still holds up today... I finally ordered Leo and Mikey today, looking forward to seeing how Raph turns out.. He'll always be my favourite..

Mine too:hi5:

Just saw these on 3A's facebook, I must say Im a little disappointed with how Donatello looks, I'm hoping its just a bad picture, looks like his accessories have just been thrown on, no thought has gone in to how its been posed.

any hope of some customized heads for these guys?
i hated the movie designs for the face
something like that maybe? :)

mike.jpg

I haven seem the real item, frankly it is not impressed

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Back