ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not seen it anywhere over here so had to go with big bad toy store and then either cancel if they turn up in the UK or hope I don't get stung too hard for shipping.

Not seen it anywhere over here so had to go with big bad toy store and then either cancel if they turn up in the UK or hope I don't get stung too hard for shipping.

Yeah I keep checking forbidden plant and other places in the hope they get them, thanks for the reply.

Why is it taking so long for US vendors to get these two?
BBTS hasn't gotten them in yet.
I'm waiting to see if they'll do a good deal on both of them.

I just got an email from SS they are delayed another month. Was Mar-Apr, now Apr-May.

Just came to display these 2 and the hands don't fit. The hole for Leo's 'weapon' hands is way too small and Mikey is similar, so both are currently sporting the neutral none weapon hands. To make it worse Mikey's right hand that came already fitted won't click onto place despite me spending ages trying.

Just came to display these 2 and the hands don't fit. The hole for Leo's 'weapon' hands is way too small and Mikey is similar, so both are currently sporting the neutral none weapon hands. To make it worse Mikey's right hand that came already fitted won't click onto place despite me spending ages trying.

Dude that sucks. Leo's swords were a bit stiff to get in the hand holes, but a little wiggle and there was no bother. Swapping hands is a bit fiddly as the cloth wraps get in the way. The natural hands for Mikey can be used to hold the nunchuck handles pair with a little futzing.

Dude that sucks. Leo's swords were a bit stiff to get in the hand holes, but a little wiggle and there was no bother. Swapping hands is a bit fiddly as the cloth wraps get in the way. The natural hands for Mikey can be used to hold the nunchuck handles pair with a little futzing.

I've got one of Mikey's hands on and you are right the default hands can fit the nunchucks. Quite happy with how they both look so not massively worried but would be nice to have Leo setup with Katana in hand.

in the age of mail drones and space programs we have material and measuring problems with our super expensive toys. damn.

Picked mine up from customs today - and so happy the way they turned out - now excited for the next two to finish complete the gang..

as for the hands peg problems, i wouldent go to the extreams of contacting threezero over something as litttle as that,
as i collecter you should no all new figures , hot toys encluded are they saame with swapping and changing hands- theres many people try forceing them in and snapping the peg inside the hand hole etc,,

just do whats been mentioned use an hairdryer - i,ll always go with a cup of boiling water and leave them in there for a good min -take em out give em a quick dry and they pop on no problems,...

give it a try leaVE IT LONG ENOUGH FOR THE HANDS GO VERY SOFT- once they on just dip it in a cup of cold water to firm the plactic up-

gppd luck

image.jpg
Guys who have got Mikey, check his forehead for cracks. Saw it on one sixth republic and found that mine has one, a semi circle from above his right eye across to above his left eye.

Excuse my rubbish picture but you can see the crack above going through the dark green spot in the middle of his forehead.

View attachment 256353
Guys who have got Mikey, check his forehead for cracks. Saw it on one sixth republic and found that mine has one, a semi circle from above his right eye across to above his left eye.

Excuse my rubbish picture but you can see the crack above going through the dark green spot in the middle of his forehead.

Hey did u contact threezero? Did they agree to send you a replacement? Mine has the same thing.

I don't these are cracks or defects in the figure. Leo has a similar indent on his head. Look to me like a mold line that's just showing up a little clearer than in should. You only really notice it if your up close, at least for me as there's barley a gap on mine.

Hey did u contact threezero? Did they agree to send you a replacement? Mine has the same thing.

I have contacted them to see what they say, as yet not reply.

Mine is not a mold line definitely a crack, the guy who posted on Facebook has a wider crack than mine in a slightly different place. These are definitely defects but it sounds like they are apparent on a lot of them though, possibly even all of them. Agree that it is not particularly noticeable so I'm not overly worried.

Just to confirm, the crack I am talking about is a semi circle from the boot shaped dark spot up and over the next dark spot up and then over to just inside the other dark spot.

Are you on about the circle on his forehead or the line running between the mask band and head?

Back