Threezero 1/6 Rick Grimes - Official AMC Walking Dead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got it today, and this is surprise. It is much better than I expected.
I've heard you need modification or something but it definitely looks good as itself too.
Neck isn't a problem and the collar also wasn't bad as I thought and the belt too.
Head sculpt also definitely looks like Rick. I hope there was more dark dirt on his face but I can put it there later myself.
Overall, this is SO MUCH BETTER than what Threezero has done to Jon Snow.
I am saying this is same level as Heisenberg at least. Maybe better.
I am going to post more pics later in my home but here is one.

IMG_9782b.jpg

Get it now or later, but you will get it if you want TWD figure.
This is the best in the market, whether it's licensed or not.

Hey buddy, thanks for noticing:hi5: It was a productive break from the hobby, its nice to have something need coming to look forward to.
Yes glad to see you back! :rock definitely post pics and make a review. We will need to to Skype again like the old days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

The more I mess about with this figure the more I like it. Just need to sort the neck/body and it'll be ace!
e157171c5c879946136e4e3f7523c466.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good. Has me pretty excited for the myers fig even though its prob at least 9 months before release.

I just got it today, and this is surprise. It is much better than I expected.
I've heard you need modification or something but it definitely looks good as itself too.
Neck isn't a problem and the collar also wasn't bad as I thought and the belt too.
Head sculpt also definitely looks like Rick. I hope there was more dark dirt on his face but I can put it there later myself.
Overall, this is SO MUCH BETTER than what Threezero has done to Jon Snow.
I am saying this is same level as Heisenberg at least. Maybe better.
I am going to post more pics later in my home but here is one.

View attachment 302144

Get it now or later, but you will get it if you want TWD figure.
This is the best in the market, whether it's licensed or not.

Looks really good here. Nice pic

I'll second that. Got mine today and He looks very good to me. Glad i didnt drop $150+ on a custom sculpt and painter.

What i really give 3Z credit for is pricing this right. At $150 for a good figure from a major franchise this is a win for them and me imo. It's not HT quality but it's not HT pricing either. It's a solid release in my book. Mind you i havent started posing him yet. But so far so good.

glad to see folks are happy with this, mine just arrived a few minutes ago. I'll try and get some pics and maybe a review up later today

20161101_113334.jpg

Hey guys are there any video tutorials out there for adding more grime to Grimes here? I would like to add more dirt, sweat and blood to this figure. I am changing out the body too as some have already done.

Gotta admit, that sculpt looks better than I had previously thought against that white background. Nice pics skull!

Thanks buddy:)

Here's a few more

30420331200_d4c94f7640_b.jpg

30683973996_959fb08a55_b.jpg

30420302710_0a44d6f3b0_b.jpg

30603959122_84955d8cf0_b.jpg

30632502401_cf857acc0d_b.jpg

30088468414_0a9e5aa143_b.jpg

30420319590_952316afb6_b.jpg

30680053906_bb2bee3f63_b.jpg

Here's a comparison to my old bash

30604025482_3573f999cb_b.jpg

Skull again glad to see you back. Awesome pics and I cannot wait for the review. What's your thoughts? I'm still on the ehhh side of getting it.

The sculpt is better than I expected and frankly better than what I remember in the PO pics.

I did put him on a TT medium and he looks much better. Someone posted earlier that the 3Z body is not exactly comparable. You'll need a dremel and about an hour- the neck adapter and both feet pegs need changing. But he looks healthier and the neck looks better.

Back