Threezero 1/6 Rick Grimes - Official AMC Walking Dead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone, Please check out our review :)

I have done some modding in the video (this may be the worst body ever) and also a photoshoot at the end. please let us know what you think.

I have done some modding in the video (this may be the worst body ever) and also a photoshoot at the end. please let us know what you think.

Great review! I'm thinking of using a wolverine type body on this. The body swap is well and truly needed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great review!
Please tell me what body You used?

I got mine! And will review on the next Hottoycast. I am quite happy with it but I will change the body and I want dirty him up a bit more. Are there any good YouTube videos on how I can add more blood, dirt and sweat to it? Nothing too much but just a little more would be nice.

IMG_9467.jpg

Just got mine in now. Definitely need to swap the body. It's the major let down of the figure. Everything else is great! It's just a shame it's let down by a poor body and hands.

Flattening it does make a difference. I managed to do it without glue. You can work it flat and it's stayed down flush to the shoulders and back.

Yeah I could have used the water treatment but I just thought sod it, that'll be quicker haha

Nice pose on yours.

It's always tempting to go for the glue, but I try to avoid doing things that are permanent - in case I **** it up. :lol

Didn't use water, but worked the brown part inwards towards the neck, and the material folds down and sticks to itself a bit like velcro.

30340648780_b11b344872_o.jpg

Just use tiny dots and do it bit by bit until you are happy. I've just done a body swap with hot toys wolverine.

466d43c136bf1e78c8228b4fdd7b8eef.jpg

Word was that the Wolverine body would be too bulky, but it looks fine.

I just tried to steal your pose. And it really shows up the inadequacy of the Threezero revolver grip hand.

30641112015_2b15dcb367_o.jpg

Yeah it really is just a tad too bulky. I think the Han Solo body type will work very well. And yeah, get some hot toys hands on him! It's a classic Rick pose! Love it!

I have a few more days to wait before he's delivered. Question about the belt, does the holster and sheath slide off? I have a belt coming from Monkey Depot that might be an imppovement over the stock belt. I haven't been able to find a belt and holster I'm completely happy with. My custom Rick is wearing a belt that likely came with the old BBI LA cop.

I like this guy but with the extra money I'll have to sink into him to bring him up to speed, I'll wait until some discounts start kicking around first.

I like this guy but with the extra money I'll have to sink into him to bring him up to speed, I'll wait until some discounts start kicking around first.

Agreed, luckily Spooktacular has brought my RPs up quite a bit. I'm at $45, so between that and the show being back I'm getting pretty tempted.

Agreed, luckily Spooktacular has brought my RPs up quite a bit. I'm at $45, so between that and the show being back I'm getting pretty tempted.

Problem is that I know this guy will get discounts through ThinkGeek, BBTS, Amazon, etc. I wanna sink my RPs into something I KNOW will knock off a full price I would state down either way, i.e. Dr. Strange. You'll have to wait that way, but you make out better that way, I believe.

I have a few more days to wait before he's delivered. Question about the belt, does the holster and sheath slide off? I have a belt coming from Monkey Depot that might be an imppovement over the stock belt. I haven't been able to find a belt and holster I'm completely happy with. My custom Rick is wearing a belt that likely came with the old BBI LA cop.

They do, but the holster is styled with the same material as the belt. May look a bit disjointed if swapped with something with a different texture

The more I mess about with this figure the more I like it. Just need to sort the neck/body and it'll be ace!
e157171c5c879946136e4e3f7523c466.jpg

Nice photo's fellas, really looking forward to getting mine, first figure for me in nearly a year!

Back