ThreeZero - 1/6 Game of Thrones - Arya Stark (S8)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assume Queen Sansa?

969DB184-B9AB-43D8-B944-E275C89C1CB9.jpg

Except for the Speed Racer-sized boots, I think she looks really good. Very excited as this is the look I really wanted - her final evolution.

Also happy to hear that Sansa in some form is in the works too. Everything seems to be about the later seasons so I imagine the same for Sansa. She had so many outfits though I'm not sure which one they would choose. Perhaps what she was wearing when Arya slit Littlefingers throat.

This is the Sansa I'd expect. Also, with her and new Dany, my lineup will be done. Only I'd add a new Jaime S7-8 or Cersei early seasons, if ever produced, but highly doubt it.
88664014-B60E-4667-8DC8-99E6946C277E.jpeg

I think the outfit in the below pictures is more likely. That black scaled outfit would be difficult to replicate and makes her look too much like their Cersei. The brown with the fur looks more like a Stark.

Think they might be going for this look for the 4 Starks... Jon, Bran, Arya and Sansa... although that's not what they have Arya in. Close though.

84436D33-4EF7-47F5-923A-EBC9B4A20137.jpeg

I actually like her in that wicked black dress when she becomes a Bolton... but that's just me. :)

They confirmed the list they're working on time ago, including Sansa, Dany S7-8, the Mountain and a few others.

Those are the top three characters I want to see from TZ (Dany should come in both white outfit and black outfit versions). Im fine with unlicensed companies tackling lesser characters like Varys, Bailesh, Oberyn, Missandei, Robb Stark and King Robert. I would like to get a better Ned Stark head sculpt at some point.

Those are the top three characters I want to see from TZ (Dany should come in both white outfit and black outfit versions). Im fine with unlicensed companies tackling lesser characters like Varys, Bailesh, Oberyn, Missandei, Robb Stark and King Robert. I would like to get a better Ned Stark head sculpt at some point.

Checking what they said before, Jaime, Jorah and Missandei were on their list too. Robb was second on a FB voting. Xensation mentioned Oberyn, Bailesh and Melisandre in a poll. So pretty good for your list, if sales are enough to continue the line.

ThreezeroPoll.jpg
Xensation Poll.jpg

I really want the Mountain... but I just don't see ThreeZero honoring that poll.

It'll depend on sales, ultimately. I think Threezero makes very few figures, cause they're almost all sold out on their site. Only Joffrey, Jon Snow and Night King are available, plus Tormund, who is still on preorder. As long as they're profitable they'll do more figures, same for Xensation, so I think there's a fair possibility for the Mountain. The more you go down on this list, the lesser the chances, obviously.

I just can't imagine the line is selling all that well at this point. The show ended a good while ago and lots of fans really hated the last of the seasons. I knew things were not good when folks here who collect this stuff were passing on Brienne at around $85.

But then again 3Z doesn't always seem to care, they are still making Walking Dead figures.

I held off on Jon Snow S8 because I managed to get the original... and now that I see Arya, her outfit looks like a miniature version of his S8 style with that square pin-cushion look.

That said, if Sansa comes out in S8 like Arya, I guess I may be more inclined to want the full set.

I knew things were not good when folks here who collect this stuff were passing on Brienne at around $85. .

That was me. But it was $95. :)

Brienne just wasn't a stand-out to me. I'd buy a bunch of characters I don't think most would here though, that's the great thing about the show -- so many characters, a world of characters.

For instance, I'd get Ramsay before I'd get Tarley.

Checking what they said before, Jaime, Jorah and Missandei were on their list too. Robb was second on a FB voting. Xensation mentioned Oberyn, Bailesh and Melisandre in a poll. So pretty good for your list, if sales are enough to continue the line.

View attachment 498142
View attachment 498143

Encouraging list. GoT has such a sprawling cast of characters. In many respects I’m surprised we’ve gotten this many, especially given how the show plummeted in seasons 7 & 8. However, when it was good it was spectacular. It would be great to be able to wrap up this line in the next 2-3 years. Between ThreeZero and 3rd party offerings, I’d like to see everyone on the lists, plus Ygritte, Varys, King Robert, Catelyn Stark, Oleanna Tyrell, Margaery, Loras (in armor), Ellaria Sand, Ramsey (with hounds) and S7 Jaime in armor. Any other characters would be a bonus, but would only buy on a case by case basis. I don’t know why TZ still hasn’t produced an Iron Throne, although I’m sure one will come eventually. Would also be great to see light-up 1/6 Drogon, Rhaegal and Viserion (+ice variant) heads.

Back