ThreeZero - 1/6 Game of Thrones - Arya Stark (S8)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm honestly surprised about anyone liking this sculpt. It's not good at all IMO. Outfit looks great and weapons etc, but just don't see her.

I'm honestly surprised about anyone liking this sculpt. It's not good at all IMO. Outfit looks great and weapons etc, but just don't see her.

There's a big flash light from the right, casting a weird shadow on her right side and obscuring details, so it's really difficult to judge if it's a good or a bad sculpt with this image. For what I see, it's decent enough, but in any case I will print my sculpt on her to see if mine looks better. And I'll most probably have her repainted, and maybe rehaired, whatever. This is the figure I've been wanting for years, even tried to do a custom one, but it was so expensive, so I'm really happy to have the outfit for 200 bucks. If the sculpt is good, more happy I'll be. :clap

I want this one to turn out good so bad

damn those huge boots

Jon Snow had the same big boot problem if I recall.

The original Arya figure looked a little cross eyed but the sculpt on this new one looks OK me, it is usually the paint apps that Threezero does not nail often. They usually do a good job with the outfits and accessories.

Wonder if there will be an EX version. I forgot what season Hot Pie gave her the Direwolf bread loaf but that would be a really obscure accessory. Winter-hell. [emoji23]

And there she is! Dunno, people are hating the likeness in Facebook, but I'm liking her quite a lot. At this point I know what to expect from Threezero, I'd never think she'll be 100% spot on, but I definitely see her in that sculpt. I know the paint will be pretty flat, like Joffrey and Bran, but hope she'll look good in person. Also, I'm ready for getting her repainted if needed. :clap
AryaS8.jpg

And there she is! Dunno, people are hating the likeness in Facebook, but I'm liking her quite a lot. At this point I know what to expect from Threezero, I'd never think she'll be 100% spot on, but I definitely see her in that sculpt. I know the paint will be pretty flat, like Joffrey and Bran, but hope she'll look good in person. Also, I'm ready for getting her repainted if needed. :clap
View attachment 498081

Is there an EX version?

Back