Action Figure Threezero 1:6 Bioshock: Big Daddy and Little Sister collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My set arrived today. Overall I'm pretty impressed, the only nitpick I have is the drill is slightly sticky and smells of paint. Hopefully a night out in open air will fix it.

He definitely doesn't tower over other figures, but he is massive. The only other figure I have that has more mass is the Hulk. He might seem a little short but he's so big it doesn't matter as much to me. Although now that I'm really looking at the design of the suit it seems accurate. A person would have to be hunched over with their head forward to even fit.

My set arrived today. Overall I'm pretty impressed, the only nitpick I have is the drill is slightly sticky and smells of paint. Hopefully a night out in open air will fix it.

He definitely doesn't tower over other figures, but he is massive. The only other figure I have that has more mass is the Hulk. He might seem a little short but he's so big it doesn't matter as much to me. Although now that I'm really looking at the design of the suit it seems accurate. A person would have to be hunched over with their head forward to even fit.
Chances are this won't go away. It's the wash they use on their products. My Ned Stark hands have it as well as some accessories on my Titanfall pilot.

I got mine. As for the size, I was planning to display him with the irrational game store 1/4 scale big daddy. And man, he looks big compared to this one. Just wondering if the burial at see big daddy is really 1/4, I am not sure anymore.
90ecaf6d8d9130da45c25ca620e372a6.jpg

The light-up looks amazing! Detail is fine.
Here is my unboxing and review, you can see the figure with the 1/6 darkzone agent figure at 2:00

There's no way that statue is 1/4.

Yeah. If you compare some pieces like the boots and the tank in his back the scale is correct, but when you look at the overall statue it looks just wrong. Maybe because he is crouching. Maybe the proportions are just off. Or maybe it's somewhere around 1:5. Either ways the 1:6 figure looks big beside him!

Just got my figure in and its my first threezero piece and ehhhhh. It looks incredible when I just put it on the shelf and walk away but there are so many sloppy glue application spots that its really disappointing considering I paid almost $300 for it. The head was actually glued in at an angle so even when the body is straight there is an obvious tilt in the head. You can tell looking at the area there is a lot more glue put in that particular spot as if the manufacturer tried to salvage it instead of just taking it apart and putting it together properly. Also the drill arm doesnt have the clicky sound like the left. I cant get the arm to stand in any position outside of it resting to its side. Also the material used seems really cheap, like a soft flimsy plastic, even the tanks and head are hollow feeling and give off a cheap feel. Ugh, probably not even gonna go through a replacement process since I know that will be pure hell, really upset by this.

I've had mine almost a month now, so the "new-ness" has worn off. Whenever I look at it on the shelf, I'm indifferent to it. It still stinks up my detolf of paint. I like it but I'm starting to wonder if it's personally worth the $300 I paid for it.

I've had mine almost a month now, so the "new-ness" has worn off. Whenever I look at it on the shelf, I'm indifferent to it. It still stinks up my detolf of paint. I like it but I'm starting to wonder if it's personally worth the $300 I paid for it.

No joke, the smell coming off him gave me nausea, I had to take medicine and immediately box him back up. I texted my wife "the figure legit smells like a newly opened bottle of paint thinner".

Just got mine. Ordered from Sideshow. Shipped in outer box like HT but its pretty much immaculate. LOVE this figure. Reeks of paint and wish they weren’t cheap asses and gave me the batteries needed for the lights.56314154495__6D8BD9B0-8EE3-4697-868B-E98A88CF3332.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't have much luck with this figure at all, after getting the glue stains on the first and only getting sent replacement material from Threezero I thought I'd try another but the second was worse as it has glue marks too and plastic breaking off of the diving suit itself, I don't think they concentrated on QC for this one at all.

Has the paint odor cleared off after a few days?

Its been barely 24 hours so If you want i can check it next week. But honestly its not that offensive. Once it was put in the display case you don’t smell anything at all and its not like it was tacky/wet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The drill on mine was actually tacky when I opened it, and left residue on my fingers. It's not anymore but the paint smell is still there and I've had it a month now.

yup mine was just charged, i've been spending too much but i think i'm going to keep it

Back