ThreeA - REAL STEEL - Noisy Boy!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of them are awesome. But I only bought Atom, Ambush and Noisyboy, because I don't really like this "bad guy" in the movie.. LOL

Just ordered Ambush exclusive from BBTS. I'm the opposite I want more bad guys than heroes. :)

Got ambush not the exclusive for 210 at bbts. 85% condition. Is it a good buy?

Ambush is a solid toy. He's a lot of figure for two hundred bucks, so I would say if you like the design, he's worth it.

Little teaser for you guys, ThreeA was nice enough to send me an early sample of Noisy Boy and he is awesome! Look for a review on CollectionDX soon.

nb01.jpg

Ambush is a solid toy. He's a lot of figure for two hundred bucks, so I would say if you like the design, he's worth it.

Little teaser for you guys, ThreeA was nice enough to send me an early sample of Noisy Boy and he is awesome! Look for a review on CollectionDX soon.

nb01.jpg

Thank You sir. The movie was average for me but the robot's design are all fantastic so i got to appreciate the movie. Just got the impulse when i saw 85% condition at bbts for 210$ so grabbed it. The more i watch the reviews the more i like to buy 3a, hoping to see your review with noisy boy. Thanku

Last edited:
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I9ehdbIy9Q[/ame]

My video review of ThreeA's Real Steel Noisy Boy 1/6 scale toy is up now for CollectionDX. It's an amazing piece of robot toy engineering and one of the most impressive toys 3A has shipped. Be sure to check out the light-up display panels in the arms that rotate through multiple symbols just like in the film. Huge thanks to 3A for sending along the early review sample. I'll be posting the full text and photo review next week.

Whoa - you had a production sample back in December?

I just got this guy and he's the most impressive of all the robots. The lights in the arms are amazing - you can't tell they're even there when turned off.

And the best part of it for a 3A figure? It takes normal batteries (3 AAA) and they all go in one location that isn't impossible to reach!

Whoa - you had a production sample back in December?

I just got this guy and he's the most impressive of all the robots. The lights in the arms are amazing - you can't tell they're even there when turned off.

And the best part of it for a 3A figure? It takes normal batteries (3 AAA) and they all go in one location that isn't impossible to reach!

Awesome! I just got mine from Bambaland. Pre-ordered over 8 months ago. Can't wait to get back from my business trip and open him. More pics will be up this weekend.

Totally awesome. The film didn't fuss me at all, but that Noisy Boy design, rahhhh. Was thoroughly tempted by 3A's, but then there's already several other 3A things I'm interested in :lol That looks great tho, nice pics too.

Bambaland. I had preordered from them for 8 months. I also have Ambush. Now I'm looking forward to getting the others.

After that discount knocked $195 off the retail price, i had to do it. LOL

Back