ThreeA - REAL STEEL - Noisy Boy!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zeus always reminded me of Megatron for some reason.
RealSteel_Zeus_.png

megatron.jpg

Wow looks awesome! He'll be getting ordered to go with my other 3 bots :yess:

Question:

I would like to know is it worth it to buy this from bambalandstore.com
(with the extras) or wait for Sideshow Toys to pick it up?

Also how fast do these tend to move on bambaland?

Thanks.

P.S. I'm defiantly getting this regardless (been waiting years in hope this day would come). :)

Question:

I would like to know is it worth it to buy this from bambalandstore.com
(with the extras) or wait for Sideshow Toys to pick it up?

Also how fast do these tend to move on bambaland?

Thanks.

P.S. I'm defiantly getting this regardless (been waiting years in hope this day would come). :)

The price at SS will be higher, like 20-40 bucks & you will have to pay shipping too. But you pay when it's in their warehouse and ready to go (which could be a month or more after Bamba customers have theirs).

At Bamba the shipping will be free, you get the headset & controller, you get it earlier - but - you will pay upfront.

The last Real steel bots were up for sale on Bamba for several days, so no rush tomorrow.

The price at SS will be higher, like 20-40 bucks & you will have to pay shipping too. But you pay when it's in their warehouse and ready to go (which could be a month or more after Bamba customers have theirs).

At Bamba the shipping will be free, you get the headset & controller, you get it earlier - but - you will pay upfront.

The last Real steel bots were up for sale on Bamba for several days, so no rush tomorrow.

Thanks for the information- very much appreciated. :)

Has been ordering from Bambaland since the first Bot! I like that we got the controllers from them (and actually, the box is in a different color too for the Exclusives). I also like the fact that they declare it in a low value so I do not get hit by customs. Yes, we have to pay upfront, but that also means we will not get any surprise bills later out of no where (ala all the other HTs that springs on us whenever they like).

Ordered my Noisy Boy just now. Looking forward to having all 4 of them together!

Wished they would have made Zeus and Twin City....

I just preordered Noisy Boy. I'm still deciding on getting one of the other 3. I'm leaning towards Ambush because of the design and details. What do you guys think?

I just preordered Noisy Boy. I'm still deciding on getting one of the other 3. I'm leaning towards Ambush because of the design and details. What do you guys think?

From what I've seen and heard Midas is best for detail, but I'm not an expert.

Also is Noisy Boy the most expensive of the 4?

All of them are awesome. But I only bought Atom, Ambush and Noisyboy, because I don't really like this "bad guy" in the movie.. LOL

I have first 3 - atom is most detailed and amazing, but he is very top heavy. ambush is fantastic and great paint job.. i sold midas because he looked a bit weird (color scheme) but i agree very detailed and balanced.

Back