ThreeA - REAL STEEL - Midas 1/6th Collectible Figure [PRE-ORDER NOW]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeA - REAL STEEL - Midas 1/6th Collectible Figure Announced

Couldn't resist. Ordered.
Been a fan of Robots since the days of Transformers and Astroboy.

Are you a Japanese robot fan? Macross and Gundam are always fun franchises if you're into mechs. Plenty of source material and lore to enjoy plus a whole lot of toys and video games :yess:

Will places like BBTS get this, or is it best to order through Bambaland? (I've never ordered anything from them before). How do the prices compare?

Are you a Japanese robot fan? Macross and Gundam are always fun franchises if you're into mechs. Plenty of source material and lore to enjoy plus a whole lot of toys and video games :yess:

Yeah I am, big anime fan here. Watched most of the original Macross and Gundam. Even the old reworked Harmony Gold version.

Will places like BBTS get this, or is it best to order through Bambaland? (I've never ordered anything from them before). How do the prices compare?

Order from Bambaland and you get the exclusive controller and its free shipping. Yes, you have to pay upfront. if you want to order from Bambaland you better hurry. I heard that the sale ends in about 30 minutes. 24 hour window at Bambaland usually. Don't quote me on this though.

You will be able to order from Sideshow and the benefit is that you could Flexpay it or just cancel it down the road if you decide it isn't for you. Canceling with ThreeA is a lot more difficult.

With that being said the free shipping is wonderful. It also means you'll be getting the figure first as it is coming straight from the source.

Finally I tend to not care much for exclusives but in my opinion this one is a MUST. It is a 1/6 controller rather than a 1/1 scale one meaning that you can use it with your 1/6 figures to create actual scenes and dioramas. I feel like it makes poses with these robots twice as cool.

But yeah he will be going down soon enough so if you still need to decide, I would think quick.

You will be able to order from Sideshow and the benefit is that you could Flexpay it or just cancel it down the road if you decide it isn't for you. Canceling with ThreeA is a lot more difficult.

With that being said the free shipping is wonderful. It also means you'll be getting the figure first as it is coming straight from the source.

Finally I tend to not care much for exclusives but in my opinion this one is a MUST. It is a 1/6 controller rather than a 1/1 scale one meaning that you can use it with your 1/6 figures to create actual scenes and dioramas. I feel like it makes poses with these robots twice as cool.

But yeah he will be going down soon enough so if you still need to decide, I would think quick.

Crap. Ordered and paid. That controller is just too cool to miss out on. Thanks for the encouragement guys. So is 4th quarter shipping likely?

Crap. Ordered and paid. That controller is just too cool to miss out on. Thanks for the encouragement guys. So is 4th quarter shipping likely?

*coughs* :slap

No not really :lol I think we will probably get him before Christmas hopefully, but I think a January release is more likely. With that being said Ambush did end up coming in his promised timeslot though didn't he? I imagine they won't have too many Midas to make and with Ambush made they probably know how to approach the figure so I wouldn't be too surprised if he did ship out early fourth quarter.

Amazing pics by D!ck.Po

211139ulop9aik1uwrloca.jpg

211145fz926b6b9vvv3ncs.jpg

211150i215u5cx9xqlfxu5.jpg

211156mvnm45n3mg9b3az4.jpg

211202bqu9gnzegp0pggz1.jpg

211219aah5qa45s54qq3af.jpg

211325aayyro1abxboy2xo.jpg

211247ez6dcz1co251v621.jpg

2112521dxqgzdixqa3edzo.jpg

211305g9lleg19a6yvqevp.jpg

211344qw226i2hq666mfsv.jpg

2113506plsq8lt88osj0sz.jpg

211403eaf2zds85m22g02g.jpg

211417k8nkqnn05k00mvke.jpg

211421rfb83kg6g6833b88.jpg

The first rule about Robot Fight club: You do not talk about Robot Fight club!

21143123243t5zo1svq2cu.jpg

211443aq66yqg5jy6r6g5b.jpg

211426t6g6ht7dlbwa43eq.jpg

2114297zvp7299ejl2xqie.jpg

211445jqadfqcjk4fqyj6a.jpg

How is it that he was able to do these pictures?

Wow he looks stunning in those pictures. :rock

Articulation is pretty impressive in those pics! Glad I ordered. :hi5:

*Edit*
Thanks for posting Centrocal :duff

Last edited:

I'm still stunned at how well these guys paint the figures. I bet they look amazing in person. :)

This thing is going to be a beast. Ambush should hopefully come next week so I'll let you guys know if Midas is worth getting.

Back