ThreeA - REAL STEEL - Atom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No info on Atom yet. Only a couple of pics of the proto available at the moment. No actual info yet. Not even about Midas (which was shown earlier).

:yess::yess::yess:

According to HK Figure Club's interview with Kim, 3A will pursue at least 4 characters (Ambush, Midas, Atom & Noisy Boy).
He also stated 3A "will try their best to match the light effects on the bots as seen in movie".

No Zeus??? :cuckoo:

It did say at least 4 so potentially they may make more depending on sales I guess.

I know over on the 3A forum alot of people are rooting for the bot in the Zoo which is a very interesting design admittedly.

3A are doing some truly excellent work nowadays. I'm not very interested in their licenses (thankfully, for the health of my wallet), but they are knocking these things out of the park.

Indeed, their work on robots destory Hot Toys, if they has the Terminator rights for robots :drool

Maybe threeA can acquire the Transformers license?

1/6 would be far too expensive, but seeing as how Rex looks amazing, Transformers at around 1/10 would be sheer amazing

_________

@Teddy Daniels Ambush is coming to Sideshow, but for a bit more money

Last edited:
Indeed, their work on robots destory Hot Toys, if they has the Terminator rights for robots :drool

1/6 would be far too expensive, but seeing as how Rex looks amazing, Transformers at around 1/10 would be sheer amazing

_________

@Teddy Daniels Ambush is coming to Sideshow, but for a bit more money

It's ok bud I only need Atom and my mate who is a 3A member is going to snag me one :yess:

Can't wait for Atom to go along with an updated Kojun Wolverine headsculpt. Just pull a hoodie over the Wolverine hair and I'm happy.

So excited for this. Please let it look like this :pray:

REALSTEELATOM01.png

REALSTEELATOM02.png

REALSTEELATOM0.png

Exactly!
Such a complex design and incredible presence.
This new line from threeA is all about high-end 1/6 scale figures right there.
Tough challenge but I think they will deliver.

Exactly!
Such a complex design and incredible presence.
This new line from threeA is all about high-end 1/6 scale figures right there.
Tough challenge but I think they will deliver.

Incredibly complex. If they nail this it will be one of the most impressive 1/6 figures I am sure.

I really hope they can nail that weathering/battered steel look!

Also really hoping they manage to pull off the lighting. Would be amazing if they can somehow include that rotary mechanism in the head :rock

This is good news for me because I was afraid they would keep hitting heavy with this license. I don't care at all about Atom so it gives me a break after Midas.

These robots are looking great from 3A. Shame I didn't enjoy the film much because otherwise I would definitely been up for buying one or two of these. It's great seeing 3A venture in to movie & game licences

Back