ThreeA - REAL STEEL - Atom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
538604_10150661517731307_592211306_9514837_444316682_n.jpg

I have to see this movie, the robots just look awesome

wow the face actually has a real grill effect thing going, with light up eyes this is gonna look so amazing:panic:

What a random movie to make high end 1/6 scale figures from. But totally cool.

it's not as random as you think, the robots in Real Steel were made by Legacy effects which pretty much guarantees high end collectables these days. Atom will fit in nicely with all the other Legacy robotic stuff like T-800, Aliens Power Loader, Avatar Mech suit, Iron man suit, etc... I'm really excited to see how the 3A figure comes out.

I liked this flick, too bad it didnt do better with the critics with kinda mixed reviews. I figured this movie was geared towards toy sales, sort of based on the idea of rock'em sock'em robots. Awesome looking toys from 3A, pretty random choice of things to make but it kind of makes sense that 3A be making these.

Watched this again tonight after seeing the pictures this afternoon.

So pumped for this now :yess:

Really can't wait to see how this comes together. If this is weathered right and comes with light up eyes, chest and symbol this will blow minds :)

Edit: As much as Atom will be the only purchase for me from this line I would love to see Noisy Boy made. He was a seriously cool looking bot.

Last edited:
You don't want to display Atom with his dukes up against Zeus?

As nice as that would look I have no ambition to own any other bots but Atom. That would make a cool display though eh?

3A are doing some truly excellent work nowadays. I'm not very interested in their licenses (thankfully, for the health of my wallet), but they are knocking these things out of the park.

These real steel robots are looking good guys. I might have to get these, love all bot designs. How much are they? And how big?

Ambush was $290 shipped worldwide (EMS shipping) from Bambaland (or $246,5 with threeA membership). Retailers will have him for around $330 preshipped.
1/6 scale, around 42 cm (16,5 inches) tall. Extremely detailed and fully articulated. Light-up eyes.
Rest of the gang should be pretty much the same price/size/feature-wise.

Ambush was $290 shipped worldwide (EMS shipping) from Bambaland (or $246,5 with threeA membership). Retailers will have him for around $330 preshipped.
1/6 scale, around 42 cm (16,5 inches) tall. Extremely detailed and fully articulated. Light-up eyes.
Rest of the gang should be pretty much the same price/size/feature-wise.

Wow so Ambush has already been on Bambaland and sold out?

Wow so Ambush has already been on Bambaland and sold out?
Yep. He was available from 17th of aprill till like 21st or smth like that. Bambaland version also comes with exclusive bot-controller.

ambushcontroller.jpg

Bamba is the best way to go with threeA products, especially when it comes to international orders.
With threeA membership I got Ambush for $246,5 shipped via EMS, which makes figure itself like $160-170 preshipped for me, since I'm in Russia and EMS shipping from HK to me is very expensive (I presume the package weight will be around 3-4 kg). It's a real steal for a figure with such an amazing details, paint-apps & articulation. I was ready to pay smth in $350 shipped range.
I don't like the movie (for me it's like a mediocre mix of Rocky + Over the Top + some scenes using the Puss in Boots hypnosis technique), but the robots was extremely well done. Love them all (except for Zeus).

Excellent! Thank you for that.

Makes even more sense to get it from Bambaland then.

Last edited:
Back