Three Zero The X Files Agent Fox Mulder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see Duchovy's likeness in the second and third picture on the prior page. Its not perfect but it will do. i would have preferred an FBI jacket over the trench coat.

Mulder looks based on Season 5, hope Scully is from around that timeframe too, that's my favorite look.

IMG_4394.JPG

UGH - the trench coat as an exclusive is so annoying, because that's such a part of the characters' consistent look. No way should THAT have been an exclusive.

Hmm, actually looks pretty cool with that trenchcoat on (as opposed to just the basic boring suit). And from certain angles the likeness looks pretty spot on I think.

Unfortunately I'm just not sure X-Files is something I have much interest in collecting at the moment.

I've been re-watching some of the X-Files recently and that doesn't look too bad at all. Reminds me more of Mulder around seasons 6 and 7, but I think that's because they've gone in heavy with the skin textures.

I kind of like it, though I'm willing to bet the final product will not have as much detail in the sculpt.

6-8 months after orders start roughly, I ordered their Michael Myers later October and it's due 2nd quarter this year.

Thank you. :hi5:

Is it only available to pre-order on the Three Zero website or will other retailers be selling it? I loved the X Files growing up and this doesn't look nearly as bad as some on here are suggesting. Not perfect but easy to tell it's Duchovny.

Should be available through retail, Michael Myers is available through sites like BBTS and Sideshow.

Thank you. :hi5:

Is it only available to pre-order on the Three Zero website or will other retailers be selling it? I loved the X Files growing up and this doesn't look nearly as bad as some on here are suggesting. Not perfect but easy to tell it's Duchovny.

If you want the exclusive with the trench coat you'll have to order through threezero.

If you want the exclusive with the trench coat you'll have to order through threezero.

Guess I'll have to do that if I do get it. The coat is pretty esential to his look I feel. Need to decide quick..presumably the exclusive will sell out pretty fast.

What's threezeros history with previous sales? How quickly do they sell out and do they also go through bbts/ss?

Couple more pics . . .

x10.jpg

x11.jpg

x12.jpg

I think each might be a different window based on sales. But daenerys t and the 3 dragons stayed around for a few weeks. Thing is, there's no warning or set time. One day the ex is there, next day it's not.

When pre ordering through their website do you pay a deposit or have to pay in full? I can only see the pull price in the description.

Wonder what the ex will be for Scully. Trench coat on fox is cool but I'd hope they wouldn' repeat the second time around.

Back