Three Zero The X Files Agent Fox Mulder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember when Dragon Ltd did a 1/6 Kriegsmarine NCO which had the likeness of Mulder, it was strange why they did that!!!

It's not a great likeness. I think if you just saw the head you'd know it was Mulder, or at least his cousin.

Another one of my most wanted licenses hoarded by this awful company.

Agreed.

They haven't even taken the effort to find the correct source material. Just a generic black suit, dark blue shirt & a grey tie.

Mulder is known for wearing a navy blue suit, light blue or white shirt and one of those ties with a weird design. That's just from basic knowledge.

What about his classic oversized trench-coat?

A lazy effort.

woof. bush league. that's borderline offensive. ...goodness. I don't know what else to say...
I've gotta go. It's embarrassing to look at. I feel embarrassed for them, jeez!

I think the upcoming female sculpts from threezero look great, it shows promise for Scully.

This is a nice surprise.

Only figure I have from the Sideshow line is CSM.

Remember when Dragon Ltd did a 1/6 Kriegsmarine NCO which had the likeness of Mulder, it was strange why they did that!!!

I bought that figure because Dragon's sculpt looked better than Sideshow's. Companies still do this to meet the demand for a certain character likeness without having to pay licensing fees.

Guys, someone leaked what the final sculpt will look like for Mulder and Scully. I'm quite happy...

12599105_1685994625011759_1116703219_n.jpg

But seriously, they butchered him. I'd expect that from other overseas knockoff companies, not Threezero.

Anyways, anyone still have the ones from Sideshow? Still love my Smoking Man with the scope!

Got the whole set from sideshow. Improved them with Joy&Tom's Heads. Will wait to see if they come out with other characters.

I feel the issue is that this looks like aged Mulder from the "event series" and not the young Mulder from the 90's

Dang! I just bought the parts and a head to do a custom Scully, and now one will be coming out. Oh well, at least I do not need to worry about making a Mulder.

They're definitely hit and miss. I found Got Tyrion was great, Ned was pretty good and Jon was pretty off with the likeness. Dany looks great to me though. I also think their Breaking Bad ones look great. TWD has been a bit off so far. Hopefully Darryl will be an improvement.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah, I have to agree with those assessments. I'm glad someone is making X-files figures, but not necessarily Threezero. It took forever for Threezero to release Rick Grimes and the final figure was a let down. Maybe I was spoiled by all the amazing customs though.

I feel the issue is that this looks like aged Mulder from the "event series" and not the young Mulder from the 90's
He definitely doesn't look as slim as young Mulder. I think a Season 5 look with Scully's red shoulder length hair would be my favourite look for the both of them.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The FTF movie look is the sweet spot for Mulder & Scully. Undoubtedly their highest-profile single appearance and close enough to satisfy just about any fickle fan of the early seasons regardless of where their jumping-off point was.

Yeah the hair and suit look from the first film were perfect. Though I grew fond of Mulder's buzzcut look from Season 2 over the years. Duchovny did his best work in that season in my opinion.

Great license...but lets be honest...that thing is an eyesore...not everything is going to be Hot Toys quality but look at what QMX has done with Star Trek and then take another look at that Mulder head sculpt...yikes!

The FTF movie look is the sweet spot for Mulder & Scully. Undoubtedly their highest-profile single appearance and close enough to satisfy just about any fickle fan of the early seasons regardless of where their jumping-off point was.

Yeah, that would always be my preferred look for them.

Seriously doubt they'll top the SS Scully. Still love that sculpt.

Back