Three Zero The X Files Agent Fox Mulder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted something about a Scully figure on Facebook and threezero liked my post. She'll be coming I'm sure.

I never once for a second thought they wouldn't make Scully. Who would buy the X-Files licence and not make both lead characters?

I also don't think we will get any other characters but Mulder and Scully and I am fine with that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

While sculpt isn't 100% I think it's pretty nice. To say it looks 0% like DD is just disingenuous! It's better than any of the custom sculpts I've seen. The x Files sideshow line was my first foray into 1/6 scale...we've come a long way!

Another one of my most wanted licenses hoarded by this awful company.

Awful how? I have all the GOT releases and think they're great (Jon Snow aside obviously). Having said that I had some friends over at the weekend and Jon Snow was their favourite out of my 20 odd 1/6 figures on display. And for the price point I think TZ are doing a fine job.

Saw this last night before going to bed. Very excited. Hopefully there is an exclusive version with them. I guess its time to try and get rid of my Sideshow versions.

I also don't think we will get any other characters but Mulder and Scully and I am fine with that.

Cigarette Smoking Man would be awesome though.

I never once for a second thought they wouldn't make Scully. Who would buy the X-Files licence and not make both lead characters?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Would be super cool to have a Skinner too. But I obviously won't hold my breath. lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the likeness is there but definitely could be better....hopefully the hands are placeholders and the suit is just a super early mockup cause the tailoring looks pretty bad.

I've actually been meaning to make both Mulder and Scully for a long time. I was kinda just waiting for better sculpts... Snyderman's sculpts are decent, but they are dated IMO. Scully is better than Mulder. Also, if this suit ends up being crap, POP Toys makes good suits... I got one for both of them like a year ago and I just haven't gotten around to getting them together because I fell out of love with the sculpts. I'll keep my fingers crossed for this release. Kinda bummed it's by ThreeZero though. They're hit or miss... and I'm hoping this is just an early proto, because it's looking like a miss. That suit is terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean this is just a dude in a suit?

4e95478182f3a27be1e244ff4e08c883951e0992c2c10ed419626b12259ec6cd.jpg

I think the likeness is there but definitely could be better....hopefully the hands are placeholders and the suit is just a super early mockup cause the tailoring looks pretty bad.

Hands aren't typically ThreeZero's strong suit on several of their figures. I remember Tyrion (GOT) had a similar gross texture.

The Duchovny likeness is mostly there. Maybe it's the post effect filters but the paint app on the sculpt is not the greatest on this promo pic. Hopefully the final product will look nicer.

I came close to buying the SSC and Barbie sets a couple years ago - glad I held off on those purchases because these are much nicer alternatives.

I still have my McFarlane figures when the movie came out in 1998 - can't believe it's been nearly 20-years since then.

It would be pretty crazy not to do both.

If they nailed the sculpts I'd be in for most of the main character's (along with Frank Black). See how it all shakes out, and wait for better pics I guess, but right now I'm not overly hopeful based on this tease (I truly wish I were).
Frank Black? Yes, please.

88VaB0q.jpg

Another one of my most wanted licenses hoarded by this awful company.
Considering we've gone, what, over a decade with no one up stepping up to take this license on, I don't think others were chomping at the bit, only to be outbid by ThreeZero or whatever. It isn't like Hot Toys was ever going to do this, or Blitzway, or Enterbay, etc.

Happy about this. I sold my Sideshow ones a while back. It will be nice to have an upgraded pair I can display with my 1/6th collection.

I'm thrilled 3Zero took this license, because I never expected Hot Toys or Blitzway to do it. I prefer 3Zero to Star Ace (because frankly, a SA Scully would worry me), and the only other company I kinda thought could get it is QMX.

I'm satisfied with the sculpt. I think it could maybe a bit longer, but that's it.

I'm totally in for Mulder + Scully.

Last edited:
Back