Three Zero Game of Thrones Brienne of Tarth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I truly cannot wait for this. Its crazy though that we still have to wait for the white walker, Arya, Cersei, and Tyrion before Brienne is even released. Insane. Im so excited for the next few figures but they need to speed up the release times. Arya, White Walker and Cersei should be out before the holiday season. 3-4 figures a year should be the goal, but thats just my opinion and I am not in the toy business but I sure would love some more to come out at a quicker pace. But this one is a home run.

From Threezero FB:
Threezero's officially licensed Game of Thrones series of 1/6 scale collectible figures continues with Brienne of Tarth which will be available Oct 4, 9am HKT at https://www.threezerohk.com, priced at 188 USD / 1465 HKD with worldwide shipping included.

Highly-accurate realistic likeness to the character’s appearance in the hit HBO television series.

1/6th scale Game of Thrones Brienne of Tarth collectible details:
* 12.5 inches (~32cm) custom designed action figure body
* The head sculpt features a realistic likeness of actor Gwendoline Christie
* Tailored cloth garb
* Detailed armour pieces
* Belt
* Boots
* Exchangeable hands
- 1 pair of fists
- 1 pair relaxed
- 1 pair for holding sword

Weapon:
* “Oathkeeper” sword with scabbard

* Final product may vary from prototype images.
B1.jpg B2.jpg B3.jpg B4.jpg B5.jpg B6.jpg B7.jpg B8.jpg B9.jpg B10.jpg B11.jpg B12.jpg

Looking good! TZ seem to be picking up the pace a little which is great...although my wallet would appreciate if they withheld the next reveal until 2019!

Not my favorite of characters but I'm all in at this point. Glad they are making these a lot faster now. It's getting expensive to keep up!

Brienne is a bet of a wet blanket character but I'll still buy her. I have a bad feeling the next one is gonna be another variant, like Jon or Dany. I know a lot of you probably want that but I prefer a new character.

So no exclusives? That's probably better for me as I won't need to jump on the pre-order right away. When possible I prefer to go the Sideshow route and use the Flex system.

If I could just get a Jorah Mormont now, I'd be pretty happy, and anything else after that would be gravy.

So no exclusives? That's probably better for me as I won't need to jump on the pre-order right away. When possible I prefer to go the Sideshow route and use the Flex system.

Or you could just wait six months after release and get it for a hundred...

Brienne is a bet of a wet blanket character but I'll still buy her. I have a bad feeling the next one is gonna be another variant, like Jon or Dany. I know a lot of you probably want that but I prefer a new character.

Not me! I too want new characters made before variants.

This figure looks pretty good, am definitely interested in getting her, however I will be sticking to my usual ThreeZero policy of waiting for final piece pics before ordering - like am I doing with Cersei. :)

This figure looks pretty good, am definitely interested in getting her, however I will be sticking to my usual ThreeZero policy of waiting for final piece pics before ordering - like am I doing with Cersei. :)

Yep!
We are sticking to the same ThreeZero policy!

Seems like they are using this line: "* Final product may vary from prototype images." to the fullest. XD

Tempting... very tempting. I'll wait to see how her character plays out in the final season before I decide.

Disappointed and glad at the same time there's no EX.

Wonder what EX they could have done... Jaime's severed hand. [emoji23]

If I could just get a Jorah Mormont now, I'd be pretty happy, and anything else after that would be gravy.

There's a custom Jorah from Sculpt4ever that I was very pleased with.

Captain Friend Zone is posed next to Dany on my GOT shelf.

Yeah just seems like every other post is someone saying, I hope they make an updated Jon! GOT has so many choices to pick from yet people want the same characters over and over again with different clothes.

Yeah just seems like every other post is someone saying, I hope they make an updated Jon! GOT has so many choices to pick from yet people want the same characters over and over again with different clothes.

The guy in their Jon outfit isn't recognizable, so there's that.

Back