Three Zero Game of Thrones Brienne of Tarth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to this one! One of my favorite characters!

I just wish 3Z could tighten up their timetables for release by about six or eight months! A three or four month window between pre-order and shipping would be so much better than what they do now, which can end up being up to a year (or more) with their inevitable delays.

Did I miss Sansa somewhere?

Yes, at Sculpt4Ever. :wink1:

Not my personal choice on who wanted next (Joffery, Ramsy are more "core" characters then her) But I'll buy her as I'm buying everyone. Just want the line to continue.

What an odd perception. Brienne has had a character arc since Season 2, often solely focused on her various missions, but also intertwined with Jamie, Arya, and now, Sansa. Joffrey was never a core character, merely a prop villain with no depth whatsoever. Ramsay has a replacement for Joffrey, with only marginally more depth.

Yes, at Sculpt4Ever. :wink1:

What an odd perception. Brienne has had a character arc since Season 2, often solely focused on her various missions, but also intertwined with Jamie, Arya, and now, Sansa. Joffrey was never a core character, merely a prop villain with no depth whatsoever. Ramsay has a replacement for Joffrey, with only marginally more depth.

Except both those characters are way more entertaining and memorable. Just because a character is dead doesn't make them less important, and you really think Brienne has deph? she's easily the most boring character on the show.

I definitely think Brienne is a good character but I also consider Joffrey a major character that warrants a figure also.

I want Joffrey too, but Brienne is so cool. I tend to wish for characters that are still alive, with the exception of joffrey. I hate ramsay so much I don't even want a figure of him.

I want Joffrey too, but Brienne is so cool. I tend to wish for characters that are still alive, with the exception of joffrey. I hate ramsay so much I don't even want a figure of him.

Haha yeah I absolutely wouldn't buy that. He's up there with Todd from Breaking Bad for me. It took a while to not instant-hate whenever I saw Jesse Plemons in something else.

I'd love a Ramsy figure, if the character is alive or not doesn't affect if I want them less. This is Game of thrones afterall, so many awesome characters are dead.

The world needs a great Oberyn figure. Pedro is the man.

Threezero was planning on the Oberyn's actors character from the Great Wall but that ended up getting canceled.

I was hoping to get that figure since we may never get an official 1:6 scale Red Viper.

Waiting for better photos. She, Arya, Daenerys, Jaime, and Jon are my favorites, so it’d be nice to have her. Based on this photo, her hair looks too uniform and not natural enough. Hoping they add some more dimension to it if this photo is accurate.

Back