Thoughts on PF Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re

I still find it hard to talk about... so close... :sick

Waitlist for me, but what are the chances? Anyone care to guess how many signed up?

Re: re

If the SDCC Exclusive Luke will be available at SDCC and shipping to Non-Attendees on July 18, when is the normal Luke supposed to ship?

Thousands!!!!

I hope SS put them in order of requests. Im sure Im at the top:lol

WG :lvader

I believe it was said that the Luke waitlist had the most requests. But you never know what could happen, if it's still up there go get on it.

Whats up with Exclusive Luke? SS has been offering Second chance on regular Luke
like 3-4 times, but exclusive is on such a high demand. :dunno
Are they all bunch of flippers or genuine collectors??
I wonder...

I figure many of those that are able to get the exclusive Luke will cancel their order for the regular Luke. I actually had a second Luke on order but cancelled it with the chance at getting the exclusive from the waitlist.

Many of the earlier cancellations were from prospectors and not collectors. Luke seems to be the least desired piece and not demanding a very high secondary market value, so alor of people are cancelling before they lose any money.

I'm on the wait list as well. We'll see what happens. I was at work when the pre-order went up.

:bang2

re

Did none of you think to give Jennifer a call, as she was taking phone orders? :\ That's how I got mine.

Well I was told once upon a time to NOT PANIC. Run outside your house to the middle of the street and do the Robot for 30 minutes, everything will be ok after that........:dunno Trust me it works!!

I'll be attending SDCC next month so I managed to get luke easily and I am more than likely not going to keep him...before anyone goes ballistic on me, no, I am not looking to make a profit...Since I missed out on the exclusive vader, I'll likely be looking to trade exclusive luke for exclusive vader, but I won't make a final decision until I see exclusive luke in person...so how this sound to all of you, would this be a fair trade?

1/4 scale Luke notice

Not too big of a surprise. Just got my 20 - 24 day notice for the 1/4 scale Luke figure. Looks like they are all going to be getting here in time for SDCC. :banana

Yes!! I've got mine coming from the Godfather, so hopefully I'll have it by the time I move at the end of July. I should get the regular and the exclusive at about the same time!:rock

Now, do we cancel or get both? I really don't have space for 2 of the same character...

I cancelled regular luke since I will be picking up the exclusive at comic con next month...

Back