Thoughts on PF Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Got 'em!

I used my university connection to order today. It smokes just about every other one around.

I've managed to get every exclusive today, and I got two of the GG Sandtrooper busts on this connection as well.

Re: $

I'm at work on a T1 line and it took a few minutes to reload the page. Speed is nothing - its all luck.

Re: Got 'em!

"Wireless Broadband"

I asked for the "speed" stupid! :thwak

lol.. jk...:p

No I want to know the speed per second - just wanna know what I am up against to get murdered on those pages!

:)

Thanks elwood..that explains how you managed to submit your order twice to make sure. I knew I should have went into Uni today...

Re: Re

i know it's unlikely but if anyone's got a luke SDCC to sell? or if you're going to comic con and could get one? lmk. i managed to get lawgiver and thor, but not a chance with luke. also just got an oz. anyone want to trade instead?

Re: Re

I got my Luke!! It was a close call, I was at work planned my lunch break right around it. Pulled up my newsletter hit the link refreshed it twice and bam there he was!:banana

Now the :bonk Thor is another story, I was in a meeting and the big boss was there. And all I could do was watch the clock 10:00, 10:01, 10:03 finally over ran over to the computer sold out. :bang

re

I had nothing but problems getting one online, :rolleyes :bang then I gave Jennifer a call after Chris helped me out...and she ordered one for me. :bow :yay I managed to get that Thor and Hammer thing easily.

re

Until I ordered one by phone, the message I kept receiving was 'website not responding'. :bang

Re: re

Until I ordered one by phone, the message I kept receiving was 'website not responding'

Congratz Gazmog.:clap

It's amazing that a telephone order (I'm sure they don't have hundreds of people answering the phone) was successful in a 3 minute period when fast internet connections failed.

Alright Gaz!!

You one of the core group of big SW fans here, and I was hoping you got one. :clap

The waitlist for Luke will probably be tight, but I'd still wait until after the con to go to ebay. Prices are sure to be better then.

re

Well, cooled off now! :lol

Still disappointed but hoping all comes up roses with the waitlist. The guys at Sideshow have gone a great job all day so really can't complain - really friendly and helpful in the chatroom (my first but not last visit).

:hat

Speed is nothing - its all luck.

No, it's really not. There is a procedure to getting one everytime (I'm 4 for 4 so far, that can't be all luck).

I even just got the Oz Exclusive on my home DSL line after using a T3 (I believe) eariler today.

I loaded the page to see if I "could" get through to Oz.. and sure .. I managed okay!

There were 125 available to non attendees.

Guess Star Wars fans really did go nuts earlier on...

re

Alright Gaz!!

You one of the core group of big SW fans here, and I was hoping you got one.

Thanks, El. It was a heart-stopping time, but I am so relieved I got one. Glad to see you got through. :wave

I guess I don't really need the exlusive Luke since the cape, hat and goggles weren't a big deal for me.

I'm just glad SS does something like this so fans who can't attend the show have a chance at their exlusive products. :bow

re

wow, i cant belive that all these excs sold out sooooo fast. man maybe i shoulda woke up early to get em. :bang

Back