Thoughts on PF Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re

Places like actionfigures.com posted the link and the time on thier website. So I am sure that didn't help your guys's cause.

Yeah, I noticed that too on quite a few websites. >:

Re: Re

Is there anybody who got a Luke through the newsletter link? I am wondering because that was the link I was refreshing, and it never came up. I eventually went back to the main Comic Con page of the SS site and clicked on Luke to see that he was indeed sold out. The product page where Luke was being sold was a DIFFERENT address than the one brought up by clicking the newsletter link. Can anyone explain/clarify this? Thanks!

The newsleteer link is the one I used. It went through fine for me.

Jesse

re

I used the newsletter link and got the page up, just kept saying item temporarily out of stock everytime I hit purchase.

So close... :puke

Re: DIDN'T get my Luke Thread + Richard Noggin stops by! :)

I had better luck ordering GG's sandtrooper exclusive last week. An hour of refreshing was more encouraging than clicking the newsletter link and waiting until it brought up the sold out notice. :dunno

I may be able to help someone who missed out.

So my next question...what are your chances of getting one through the waiting list? And how long until you would know for sure? I have a regular Luke preordered and was going to cancel that one in favor of the exclusive. I can't afford to have regular Luke ship and then get exclusive Luke later. Right now, it doesn't look like prices on e(vil)bay are very high for Luke, and I might not even break even that way. Any advice?

I guess I should take this to the "No Luke" thread where I belong...

No Luke for me :rolleyes

Refreshed bang on when luke came up (had main page & e-mail pages just in case) was slow as hell to load, got through to order page & in basket, clicked order & oops sold out.....

My IT (broadband) couldn't have done the job any faster. I've yet to see anyone from the UK post a success with Luke.

I'm on the wait list, but not holding my breath...:puke

Got 'em!

Whew!

I'm floored a $250 statue sold out so quickly. As a certain wheezer in black once said: "Never underestimate the power of the Force".

Thanks again to jesseawilson for e-mailing me the times!

:bow

Re: Got 'em!

Got mine thru the newsletter link. I wasn't going to but I couldn't help myself. I am so weak.

Well, that few of items no suprise here. He is still up for those going but that shouldn't last much longer.

Well...it is pretty ridiculous...my work computers on extremely fast connections...and I was refreshin from 5 minutes before the hour...and ...then... white screen.. for 6 whole minutes.. then the usual "this item could be sold out"... a few minutes later.. it's official all 100 sold out.

I just don't understand it...

:dunno

Anyways... not too unhappy.. it would have been a nice addition but not really one I couldn't live without.

:)

I have a slightly OT question to those who managed to order one... what internet connections are you all on?

I know most (if not all) will be on broadband, but what speed?

Thanks.

Back