Thoughts on Palisades Alien Queen statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something came in the mail today!!! So freakin happy!!! lol

Only downside is that two of the fingers broke and wasn't mentioned in the auction. :( I'll see how it goes.

Anyways I got it for about USD$120!

DSCF8786.jpg

My book from the amazon.co.uk came in too, the alien vault for only $22 cause of free shipping. I bought the stan winston book too but forget to place it in the pic. :x

I still have 3 more palisades busts coming in and I'm hoping to score a palisades alien wall plaque. Soon all the palisades pieces I've ever wanted will be mine! muahaha. lol

That said, on to the queen alien. I know a lot of pictures online make it seem like its quite brown, but that can't be any further from the truth. While there are hints of it being brown, it looks very black.(Although I would have preferred it to be more blue-ish, but I'm very glad its more black than brown)

Paint ap is amazing! Detail and sculpt (not sure if its movie accurate but technically it is very impressive) I would not have guessed it was from palisades at all! It really does seem like a piece from a high end company! All I can say is I'm very very impressed and that's not even taking into the fact that its from palisades and it was done eons ago when collectibles weren't that much to shout about. This piece is HUGE! Probably 1/7th scale? Best $120 spent, even if I have to fix it eventually.

Congrats bro! She looks great!

I once got a palisades queen bust with broken fingers before. Sick feelin but luckily her fingers were still in the box and i glued it back on and now you can't even tell they were missing. Hopefully this will be the case for you as well.

Oh and i got that vault book as well. Pretty good read imo and the pics are awesome as well.

Congrats bro! She looks great!

I once got a palisades queen bust with broken fingers before. Sick feelin but luckily her fingers were still in the box and i glued it back on and now you can't even tell they were missing. Hopefully this will be the case for you as well.

Oh and i got that vault book as well. Pretty good read imo and the pics are awesome as well.

Got this beauty queen too :D also got the aliens warrior

Thanks guys! I'm so impressed that I might get the alien warrior one day.

I don't have the broken pieces, I think it was broken before he shipped it, but I think I can still have the piece repaired. I'm thinking a little bit of clay, super glue, brown and black paint with nail polish would do the trick?

Thanks guys! I'm so impressed that I might get the alien warrior one day.

I have the Warrior maquette and he is a must have in my book. He'll definitely look great next the Queen, no doubt.

I don't have the broken pieces, I think it was broken before he shipped it, but I think I can still have the piece repaired. I'm thinking a little bit of clay, super glue, brown and black paint with nail polish would do the trick?

Ohh, bad seller. :thwak .. Good luck with the fix though.

Selling without Premium Membership

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one coming this week. Fingers crossed for no damage.

What was the original price on this one? Anybody know?

Back