Thoughts on Palisades Alien Queen statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have it. It's a very cool statue. It doesn't have the same detail as the new Sideshow Queen, but, I like the pose and the base way better on the Pali.

I like the paint and details better on the SS, but I hate the base. Of course I realize it is supposed to be a diorama with the Ripley/Loader, but that base is what kept me from buying it. If SS would create a separate 'display' base for the figure, I'd be back onboard.

The Palisades piece will look better displayed with the other Alien dioramas from that Sideshow has released IMO. I had all 4 of them set up, with the Pali Queen in the middle, and it looked really good.

AQ1.jpg

Last edited:
I have the Aliens Warrior by Palisades. Great condition, but no box. It's the best piece Palisades ever made, but I have the Sideshow maquette on order. This piece is actually in 1/6. Let me know if you want that.

I have it. It's a very cool statue. It doesn't have the same detail as the new Sideshow Queen, but, I like the pose and the base way better on the Pali.

I like the paint and details better on the SS, but I hate the base. Of course I realize it is supposed to be a diorama with the Ripley/Loader, but that base is what kept me from buying it. If SS would create a separate 'display' base for the figure, I'd be back onboard.
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>
The Palisades piece will look better displayed with the other Alien dioramas from that Sideshow has released IMO. I had all 4 of them set up, with the Pali Queen in the middle, and it looked really good.

Nice, the Queen looks wicked, as it should...

A XUN,
Did you repaint yours? It looks very different from pictures I've seen.

Love it. I'm going to try to get the sideshow one but I would like to repaint the base as I dislike it. I hate changing these things from the original but seeing as I'm not getting the power loader, I think I might.

queenalien6.jpg

queenalien1.jpg

queenalien4.jpg

You can't see the point because in the first 2 pics, it is pointed right at the camera...see the 3rd pic.

You would have to point that out. I never even noticed. :(

I got it off ebay and it came that way.

I guess I'll make a new tip for her tail.

The tip is actually there. Whew. It's just the angle I took the pics from. Thank god.

Is this the same scale as the Palisades Queen bust? As in, its the same piece but "complete" instead of only head/chest?

Back