Thoughts on custom name plate for 1/6 tumbler?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Batmobile as discussed somewhere else is generic for what Batman has currently as a ride so in the next movie when he has a new ride it will still be a Batmobile but maybe the Fiddler instead lol so I think I am sticking with Tumbler to be more model specific. I chose my batlogo mainly cause I will have it laser etched on black acrylic and whereever the laser touches down it will turn into white. I really only had the option of white batlogo or white background. I may ask for both but for now it will be the black batlogo and since I did not want to pure white background I went for this.

For CNC Mollins logo would be more appropriate.

75945907.jpg

I like this one :D

But the white background is kind of lame

EDIT: maybe you're just going to cut out the bat part.....so...nevermind I guess

Of course the white background would be cut out :p

The font I've used is as close to the font used for the promotional stuff as I could get.

It's not exactly the same, but it's the same font family.

How about Hot Toys The Dark Knight Movie Masterpiece Tumbler?

How about Hot Toys The Dark Knight Movie Masterpiece Tumbler?

Woa speaking of a mouthfull :rotfl
I used Ariel Black which seem closes but I think I notice a bit of a shadow play making the font look almost 3D... where is the picture I was looking at??

oh here it is it was from one of the posters
tdklogo.tif

Classy....just imagine constructing the bat symbol into an actual blue light-up on/off button that 'ignites' the tumbler's engine (built-in sound clips) as well as turn on leds (lightings) on all sides/corners of the base....:banana

Back