Those who sold their souls to Chicky for 24 hours during Spooktacular!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? They know you as CollectorCol? Cause I already tried that and they said ASK HIM FOR HIS INFORMATION- nice kreskin

BUT if you want out...let me know. I'm sure those 500 rewards would look just as good in someone else's Reward pile.

fcuqfp.gif

I'll go out in the woods and hunt for bigfoots for an opportunity to win a Bigfoot statue. I'll even do a bigfoot yell. ;)

Good choice.

If I wasn't hell bent on selling my soul for a Naked Snake, I'd consider that one too. Or something lord of the rings related, like a black orc. :wave

Little does Chicky know that Avenger was talking behind her back with MAAAAD smack talk about not winning clones and Spooktacular.

Sniveling minions rewarded, EU harmonized complainers rewarded. There is no justice in this world!

Did not. Don't spread lies.... :gah:

she's watching this thread like a hawk...speaking of hawk..sure wish i had one for my gi joe collection...jk..im actually getting loose parts to make one..
but i do have a slightly used mini van that i'd sell for something..lol....jk...

oh and i have a non used screwdriver, flat bed, and bucket...oh and i owe silent bob some cashage for hiring him and not using him earlier..to try and save someone from zombies..sigh....;)

What's the going rate for a soul rental? With the current soul exchange rate I think it's more prudent to wait for an upswing in the soul market before actually going with a full sale. :panic:

I'll stand in the closet for an hour for a hall of armor piece. And then I will come out of the closet. Beat you all to it

I'll sell my soul for a LOTR piece to give my girlfriend for our one-year anniversary coming up. She's a huge fan of the movies and I'd even contact her parents and her brother as part of the 10 people requirement. She'd love it.

DONE. Assignment #1:
You need to email, call, text, Facebook (this counts as one- not each for each follower you have), etc. 10 friends and tell them how ridiculously awesome we are and that you scored a figure for a mere day of silly, non lethal minion work. No selling of others souls like spiderrogue- not cool.

Check back for assignment #2-

Your wish is my command.

This just went out to my 180 Facebook friends. It's worth every soul the deed shall affect:

ikd9.jpg

i have my minion work gear on and i brought my minion lunch kit with me. Lets get this going!

Chicky I will give up Toilet Roll for a month for anything Predator/Alien related :horror

My wife is a huge Captain America fan. I'd sell my soul for her to get a Captain America 1:1 bust.

Every knows that EU collectors are the most hardcore :exactly: thats why we pay more for the same. :nana:

I think some of us canadian collectors could make a case for being hardcore, when i began collecting, there was no discounted shipping at all, and we paid 40% more for each item due to the poor exchange rates.

I, for one, can really appreciate all the hard work sideshow has done to keep shipping down, it's one of the reasons i can still collect the exclusives and buy direct.

As for selling my soul, it was black and corrupted too long ago to be of much use to anyone but me, i'm on a long road to redemption.

I would sell what is left of my soul for an upcoming Black Widow PF for my wife. She has to deal with me and my issues on a daily basis and if anyone deserves something it is her!

Last edited:
Back