Premium Format Thorin premium format - anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Thorin premium format

No harm. No Foul. It was just a joke. Talk about what you'd like to see in a Thorin PF.

TBH the pose of the figure posted here with the sword and the oaken shield was pretty good for a PF!

No harm. No Foul. It was just a joke. Talk about what you'd like to see in a Thorin PF.

i like the pose in the valley (maybe the ex will be the axe :lol)

HBT-033853r.jpg

ot this one

546033_10151204442721558_527318736_n.jpg

Sees thread title: :panic::yess:

Reads first couple of posts: :gah::slap:mad:
Please let them stay focused there. :pray:
:goodpost: Asmus is doing just fine with LOTR
I'm gonna laugh if SSC really announces a Thorin PF as today's 12 Days of Sideshow. :lol
Today's is another Diablo statue...hoping for something from middle earthed though in the 12days.

But it's a major (and mean) tease for us collectors who are aching for some Hobbit PFs :(

However, I hope Sideshow does reveal him soon :pray:

I hear ya. I do. I'm looking forward to seeing them when and if they happen.

Hot Toys must NEVER be allowed a LOTR or any Middle Earth license!! I don't think I'd be able to resist! :gah:

Hot Toys + LOTR License = Major Financial Ruin!! :lol

Haha, HT stuff are so real, it's like the mini version of the characters of the film in your living room :)

Why so serious? It's just a joke,nobody knows innocent day? :dunno

Innocents' Day (December the 28th) is only a Spanish and Latin American tradition, that's why most people here didn't understand.

Try April Fools' Day (April 1) next time. :wink1:

Innocents' Day (December the 28th) is only a Spanish and Latin American tradition, that's why most people here didn't understand.

Try April Fools' Day (April 1) next time. :wink1:

Ok,it's good to know,thanks shoo :hi5:

But they sneak us halloween and we not can strain them nothing, that is not worth :gah:

So guys get ready 1st April,i'll make the Big one :rotfl

Hm...Let's see, what I'd like to see in a Thorin PF.....

Oh, got it - I'd like to see him come to life and slay a lame joker...

j/k!

SS took the design from Jerry vanderstelt to make sauron pf, maybe they do the same for Bilbo and thorin

tumblr_msswyxS8gY1s5t5rro1_1280.jpg

is this really necessary? How many threads open every day that just have few messages and nobody says anything? you serious? life is joy and fun, no to living bitter and and seeking to humiliate others

Anyway sorry for open this thread :dunno :(

You do know what "..j/k.." at the bottom of my post means, right? It's not like I invented it...:slap

Back