Thor (The Movie) *Spoiler- contains character images*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who wonder,
YES THOR FLIES IN THE MOVIE !
Sorry for poor quality

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FTJm0VKLkDc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hmm. the last two spots seema bit disjointed in tone...

Thor quips... "Next" after dispatching an enemy... really?!
Next thing you know he's gonna scream "That's what I'm talkin' bout!"

Anything is better then

"I art thou Thor, and shall flyth into thy base to disptchth thy assalients!"

Or however he talked in the comics....

video links didn't work. sorry.

I dunno... acting seems a bit stilted.

Last edited:
Here they are

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xo7XTMnP3dU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/m3vZlPzrFmo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"Thats more like it!" ugh... so cheesy. Doesnt seem in keeping with the character.

the inherant difference between Thor and Cap is that Cap based on what we've seen is a much more empathetic character. You instantly like him. He's unsure. He's weak at first. Thor seems very arrogant. That's not a good place to start.

Doesn't seem too bad. Isn't the point of Thor that he is arrogant and was sent down to earth to learn humility?

I think that's the flaw in the plan. I wouldve prefered the movie start and he doesnt remember who he is. Searching for his own identity. until he realises he's the norse god of thunder.

I think that's the flaw in the plan. I wouldve prefered the movie start and he doesnt remember who he is. Searching for his own identity. until he realises he's the norse god of thunder.

Nah. That type of quest has been done to death even more.

Nah. That type of quest has been done to death even more.

Yeah as some of the most successful (story and financially) movies of all time; i.e. The Bourne Identity.

Think about how cool this movie is if Thor is banished to earth having no memory of his previous life. Falls in love with an earth woman, then must protect her from minions sent to kill them. before finally learning his true identity and laying the smack down.

The reason this kind of story's been done? It's joseph campbell's journey of the hero. It's principles of story that have worked over all recorded time.

Yeah as some of the most successful (story and financially) movies of all time; i.e. The Bourne Identity.

Think about how cool this movie is if Thor is banished to earth having no memory of his previous life. Falls in love with an earth woman, then must protect her from minions sent to kill them. before finally learning his true identity and laying the smack down.

The reason this kind of story's been done? It's joseph campbell's journey of the hero. It's principles of story that have worked over all recorded time.

Its been rode into the ground, glad they didnt go that route.
This take is on a watered down version of The Ultimates.
The group thought he was mentally ill but had access to some advanced tech so they indulged him,
then turned on him and lo and behold he's the real deal.
The great thing was the reader didnt know if he was really Thor or not until the the Ultimates knew for sure as well.
It was some great writing.

Back