Thor (The Movie) *Spoiler- contains character images*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the last shot of the French THOR trailer he looks like he is flying in a Hurricane? Does he fly in the film? I hope it's not lame like Storm in the X-Men movies...

Yes, both posters have been pretty lame. I just read the Art of Drew Struzan where he and Frank Darabont bemoan the sewers that current movie art has sunk too - these posters pretty much illustrate that.

The Captain America on the other hand...

Everything is related to marketing and bad movie posters seem to generate more attention than good movie posters.

Good posters get revealed then forgotten, bad posters generate lengthy discussions on how they suck due to crappy PS skills a 10 year old could've done, it brings more attention to the movie.

A bad poster is still a well thought out strategy.

Then again.....it could just be a ____ty poster. :lol

judging people just because they speak their own language is stupid

FIRST: :cuckoo: It's stupid if you're not able or too lazy to speak a world language. I have to rephrase my comment though, because it's not all French people, but how many even try to speak their own language in other countries :slap.
SECOND: Why would you F up a movie by replacing the original English for French? (In Germany they also do it.)
Not trying to pick a fight, but it's my opinion.

49673.jpg

49672.jpg

Those are cool. I wouldn't mind seeing an Art Print from Mondo with with those two combined.

I really like the second one! I wouldn't mind having that one hanging on my wall! :rock :rock :rock

First one is cool too, although Thor's expression looks a bit weird.

Man, I can't wait for this film. Definitely my most anticipated film! :rock

Back