Thor (The Movie) *Spoiler- contains character images*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those tickets are cool. Hopefully this place I bought some film pieces from Iron Man 2 will have Thor and maybe even captain america.

Does anyone have that Thor pic (from the poster in the post above) without any words on his face? I could've sworn Ingo had it in his siggy or icon before. lol

Does anyone have that Thor pic (from the poster in the post above) without any words on his face? I could've sworn Ingo had it in his siggy or icon before. lol

Yeah, I did! I removed the words in Photoshop. I did that to the red poster! I have that picture as my profile picture on my page now!

image.php

I'm thinking of using it as my avi again, soon :lol

Do it! I like looking at him more than blackbeard.. :lol

:lol Yeah, I'm both looking forward to the Thor as well as the Pirates film, so I was planning to use an Avi of the one and the Sig of the other :lol

Besides I think the Blackbeard avi is a tad too dark.

EDIT: Great new sig BTW. Just came back from seeing the film! Pretty cool! :rock

Yeah, i'm going either tonight or tomorrow... not sure yet. I'm excited, and if the film sucks - i'm going out with Amber being my fav! lol

I swear, the poster people for marvel should be fired. They fail in every single possible way. Possible. Goddamn.

Just saw an awesome TV spot that starts with text that there are many heroes (shows scenes of Iron Man, Hulk, Fury) but only one is a God (shows Thor)...gave me goose bumps... nice little teaser building towards Avengers!

Back