Thor (The Movie) *Spoiler- contains character images*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved the preview and one of my least favorite characters from Marvel has always been Thor. That said, I'll see almost anything comic related and I'm enjoying what they are doing for these films. This one looks great so far!

Can't wait to see this film, Captain America, and the Avengers!

that should quiet the ppl asking about his helmet:lol And nice to see Lady Sif and the Warriors Three. I wonder if Balder will be in there somewhere?

That was a wicked trailer. I am really pumped to see this now.

I am very curious about the Captain America trailer now.

Man I wonder how this trailer would come off to someone who has no ideal who Thor is. Tough sell. :lol

I was actually getting that a little. I have little knowledge of his backstory and have never read any comic of his but I think I'll survive through this movie. :lol

I was actually getting that a little. I have little knowledge of his backstory and have never read any comic of his but I think I'll survive through this movie. :lol

Same for me, the only thing I know about Thor is that I used to watch some cartoons of him, and Cap and Submariner (I think) when I was very young. Don't remember much about those either...
So I have no idea if they are sticking to the comic books or anything, but it definitely looks awesome so far!!! :rock :rock :rock

i showed my brother who knows little and he was like 'meh'
but i got others to potentially go see it with and the film will have the backstory sorted.

Anyone else notice floating in the background but perfectly aligned with the the left side of the girls head the white speech text bubble we always see in the comics next to a characters head when they're speaking.

When she's saying the line about him being a homeless guy look to the left side of her head.

It's a background object, maybe a sign on the wall outside, but it's clearly meant to be the comic book bubble.

Nice!

Last edited:
Back