Thor (The Movie) *Spoiler- contains character images*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely like the Shakespearean elements... Very King Lear like with the expulsion of the favoured child only to abused/mistreated/betrayed by the child that remained.

I knew that Brannagh was the right one to bring that type of pathos to this story. I'm really looking forward to this...

I definitely like the Shakespearean elements... Very King Lear like with the expulsion of the favoured child only to abused/mistreated/betrayed by the child that remained.

I knew that Brannagh was the right one to bring that type of pathos to this story. I'm really looking forward to this...

:yess: :hi5: :yess:

Agreed! Growing up I was always fond of Shakespeare's plays and style. Mix that with Thor's brute strength and bad***ness and it's got amazing written all over it! This more so than Cap has the best chance to be one of marvel's best to date imo.

Some cool stuff.
Looks like he wears the helmet only once, when Odin busts his chops.

Back