THOR: The Dark World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw Thor:TDW finally on Blu-ray. Much, much better than the first one. Also much better than IM3.

I don't know, although the Asgard stuff crushed it, imo the addition of another ******* to the Earth crew weighed it down. I know they want to include the love of Thor's life Jane Foster, that he gets to see once every few years in each flick, but having the Doc be bat **** crazy with her is enough for me, and at least his problems have occurred and been built through the Avengers. They need to trim down the rest of the earthlings being dipshits, because its starting to feel like they're putting together a Bayformers crew.

Picked up the 3d bluray and if you do the disney anywhere/itunes deal for the digital download deal and then connect it to itunes you get the incredibles digital download for free.

Just watched this for the first time tonight. Really enjoyed this one, seeing the new Asgard tech was awesome. Curious to see how GotG ties in with the end credits scene.

Picked up the 3d bluray and if you do the disney anywhere/itunes deal for the digital download deal and then connect it to itunes you get the incredibles digital download for free.

Does it show up in your iTunes library as well? I don't see it on mine. Just my Disney Anywhere dealie along with Incredibles.

:rock

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    543.8 KB · Views: 149
That's some awesome **** hanging on your wall. Too bad that TV is in the way, can't see the whole thing.

Temporary spot for that TV, i'm in the process of converting that wall with those plates to give this kind of vibe, but much smaller scale. :lol

View attachment 96144

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 145
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Back