THOR: The Dark World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably same place the Justice League was when an entire city was taken over by Bane with a nuclear device?
Nolan said many times (pre-Rises) that his Batman was its own thing and not a part of DC universe :dunno
DC and WB agree with their MoS/MoS2.

just came back from the movie. it was ok...
great fx but nothing epic.

it was good to see the cast comeback but i was watting at the end fight for the avengers to show up and help them.

I mean huge alien ship arrives on earth and where are the avengers ??

part 1 still better. Marvel better step it up before DC stomps all over them with justice league.

even the ending scene was like " Who in the hell is the guy with the white hair ????? "

7/10 for me.

Weakass Aliens invade New York with the plan to take over the world and they send in the Avengers.

Aliens invade London with the plans to destroy THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE and all they send is two jets :slap

Marvel better step it up before DC stomps all over them with justice league.

1378095315_laughter.gif

Nolan said many times (pre-Rises) that his Batman was its own thing and not a part of DC universe :dunno
DC and WB agree with their MoS/MoS2.

Thank you..geeezz these guys just don't get it...
which is why Bale would never play Batman again unless Nolan wants to resume his Batman again!

No, Hopkins is probably just sick of playing him and blew off the question. He'll need to be paid big money to come back because at this point I don't think he cares. :lol

But when and how? Did it occur before even the beginning of Thor 2 and it was all trickery by Loki?

Not necessarily dead. Kevin Feige will be the prime decider on his fate. So it's not official yet.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not really a twist. A twist radically changes the perception of the audience. His fate wasn't shown, it was upto to the viewer to decide if he was a gonner or simply locked up somewhere.

I wonder if Korg's appearance means they are considering a Planet Hulk movie for the future.

'They've' already gone on record saying that any Hulk movies that don't involve a whole lot of Ruffalo as Banner is a no-go. They seem to

I also read it was more an homage to this:
journey-into-mystery-83.jpg

Back