THOR: The Dark World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is this? Looks like an Adam West-style villain.

benicio-del-toro-the-collector-6.gif

Love the bubble wrap across his arm. Maybe "The Collector" works in the SSC shipping department.

I did find it funny in this one Odin was all about war and Thor about being calm. When in the first movie they were just the opposite of that.

That was just one of those things that struck me with this film. I don't blame Odin for being pissed. I'd want someones head if they killed my wife.

that sucked cause it was nice seeing her finally in action, I'm like hell yeah, finally, then .... :monkey2

Awesome film. Think I liked it better than the first.

Me too, I think we're in the minority, but this movie had great balance and it was nice seeing some of the Thor characters begin to be fleshed out. Not the Earth nitwits, but mom, Warriors 3, Sif (damn, they need more Sif with less armor) :lol

Loved this movie!

The thing that makes this series in particular so good is the relationships between characters. Mom and Dad; Son vs. Father, Brother vs. Brother and it all grounds the more fantasy/sci-fi stuff together.

Are a few things left unexplained? Sure, but the ride was very enjoyable.

The movie is a joy and I think it shows through how much fun the cast and crew had making it. There was drama and suspense, but then there was a naked man to bring back levity. It's something I wish DC would take a lesson from with their movies.

Loved this movie!

The thing that makes this series in particular so good is the relationships between characters. Mom and Dad; Son vs. Father, Brother vs. Brother and it all grounds the more fantasy/sci-fi stuff together.

Are a few things left unexplained? Sure, but the ride was very enjoyable.

The movie is a joy and I think it shows through how much fun the cast and crew had making it. There was drama and suspense, but then there was a naked man to bring back levity. It's something I wish DC would take a lesson from with their movies.

:goodpost::lecture:exactly::lecture:goodpost:

Back