Thor The Dark World Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer Spliff sorry to see that.

Glad I didn't get in on this though the paint apps on his face look horrid IMO. He looks like he's in his early 60's. Maybe put an eye patch on him and you've got yourself an Odin PF.

Yeah no Bueno... Although these pics are without the cape. The face is no good though. Their movie stuff is just bad..

If this Thor doesn't look good imagine there captain America. Yikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think Cap will be okay, he's got most of his head covered so all they have to do is paint the eyes ri....yeah Cap is screwed. :(

The lazy eye is the least of the problems. It's an easy fix and most likely will be limited to a few pieces. The real issue here is the pose, the expressionless face and the elongated neck. He looks like some kind of lifeless mannequin who's falling.

i get mine today I really hope the eyes are not lazy eyes, I hate that. Im ok with everything else but lazy eyes is no bueno for me

Are you kidding me with the eyes? He looks crossed eyed in every photo! The paint is terrible too.

Congrats to those who picked him up but I would be returning it ASAP.

image.jpg

DERP :lol

Not going to be too hard on this since they are close up pics of not the best quality... But there is no hiding that googly eye...

I can only assume that having a lazy eye is very common in China.. It's the only explanation that so many pieces come out of the country with Googly eyed problems.. I mean.... JUST GET THE EYES RIGHT!!!

7042E434-27D7-4ADD-BCB4-C7502EA3754C_zpshuhfjd1p.jpg

Well at least there's one good one with straight eyes posted on facebook.
I have mine sitting at home.
I'm afraid to open it though.

Got mine love it

Awesome statue for sure

Wife loves it too

No cross eyed

e2d4ccafc4a313633217d138160a0ab2.jpg
00ac37f310499581b7b76f463c579401.jpg
4d8258cc90f33808932124f63e8062a7.jpg
87f38235e40793ad4e6a99fcac264ca4.jpg

Back