Thor The Dark World Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah 250 ES is defiantly cool but on the flip side it also means nobody is pre-ordering this statue.
Lmfao I know right? They must've gotten like 3 POs IF that the first day lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Oh ****! Let me go the him

Thanks for the tip off bro! It's amazing to get a 250 ES but I don't buy movie superheroes statues. If this was the reg Thor I would buy it. Great ES but not my cup of tea. Thanks so much for the tip off Jedi.

Thanks for the tip off bro! It's amazing to get a 250 ES but I don't buy movie superheroes statues. If this was the reg Thor I would buy it. Great ES but not my cup of tea. Thanks so much for the tip off Jedi.
Np my long lost brother

Budding Bromance?
No because we are so similar because we both only like statues with a kiw ES and have difficulty perusing the SS site and ask the same questions again and again and again and again and again even though we both have like thousands and thousands of posts each

Me too :( been umming and erring as to whether to order the EX or not but felt that I didn't need to rush and make a decision. Typically it's now on the WL :( strange for the ES to be so low though :dunno
Whatttt??? You didn't order it Andy? I was sure I read somewhere you did like 2 weeks ago???

Whatttt??? You didn't order it Andy? I was sure I read somewhere you did like 2 weeks ago???

I was so close buddy and then talked myself out of it as I kept saying to myself that I'd leave the lighting effect Exclusive in the box and not display it :( so I kinda left it for a while until I made my mind up :slap :lol

Me too :( been umming and erring as to whether to order the EX or not but felt that I didn't need to rush and make a decision. Typically it's now on the WL :( strange for the ES to be so low though :dunno

I was exactly the same man! Maybe they'll increase the edition size and this was a way to get guys like us to make a decision?

I was exactly the same man! Maybe they'll increase the edition size and this was a way to get guys like us to make a decision?

Yea, just one of those things bro :( still, for me to have not ordered the EX right away means that I couldn't have been too bothered about it so if it doesn't convert then i'll still gladly pick this up locally for a bit cheaper ;)

Apparently I just found out that the ES for the original Sideshow Movie Thor PF was only 300? :horror

Yea, just one of those things bro :( still, for me to have not ordered the EX right away means that I couldn't have been too bothered about it so if it doesn't convert then i'll still gladly pick this up locally for a bit cheaper ;)

Apparently I just found out that the ES for the original Sideshow Movie Thor PF was only 300? :horror

I'm the same, though like the TWS Cap I thought I'd have months to decide ha! Any tips where to get it from locally?? 😄

Back