Thor The Dark World Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah I'm down for a good Loki though my preference would be comic Loki if I had to choose. Both are long overdue. Hell I'd even love a Kid Loki.

Yup, I meant enough SS with revisit of characters they have already done =)

I was totally against buying movie PFs because someday the actor will change.

Then I saw a photo of this Thor posed next to the Capt. America PF at Comic Con. :blissy

I have no conviction. BUT, I did come to the conclusion that just like I would love a quarter scale Reeve Superman or Keaton Bats (which I'm holding off on right now), Hemsworth, Downey, and Evans will always be the first Avengers, and will hold a special place in my geeky heart in the future. Not trying to persuade anyone, basically justifying to myself more PFs :)

Now bring on Loki!

I was totally against buying movie PFs because someday the actor will change.

Then I saw a photo of this Thor posed next to the Capt. America PF at Comic Con. :blissy

I have no conviction. BUT, I did come to the conclusion that just like I would love a quarter scale Reeve Superman or Keaton Bats (which I'm holding off on right now), Hemsworth, Downey, and Evans will always be the first Avengers, and will hold a special place in my geeky heart in the future. Not trying to persuade anyone, basically justifying to myself more PFs :)

Now bring on Loki!

I agree...there will always be different versions down the road, but in that space and time the actor is the character for awhile. I also agree...WHERES LOKI ALREADY?????

Comic Loki please. Enough revisit

There's already a movie-version Loki PF out there somewhere? Please post a link!

Excuse the sarcasm, but how is it a "revisit" if movie Loki has never had a PF in the first place.

Yup, I meant enough SS with revisit of characters they have already done =)

This forum would be empty, because almost everybody who is anyone in the Marvel U has had a PF by now. Many of them have had multiple PFs.

+1 for Loki. Can't believe with his current popularity he hasn't be announced.

Back