Thor: Ragnarok (November 3rd, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we need a gif of brundlefly doing rey like groot was.

giphy.gif

If anyone hasn't seen this yet, do yourself a favor and good. What an awesome film. I haven't enjoyed a Marvel film this much since GOTG.

This had to be the laziest core Marvel movie to date. Don't get me wrong, it was fun and entertaining for 2 hours, but completely unmemorable IMO

My Favs

The Winter Soldier
The Avengers
Iron Man
Civil War
The Incredible Hulk

Easy Enough to watch

Ant-Man (Probably out biggest difference in lists.. I have only seen it twice but enjoyed it fully both times)
GOTG
GOTG 2
Thor
Thor 2
Spider-man Homecoming
The First Avenger

Do not Like

Thor Ragnarok
Iron Man 2
Iron Man 3
Avengers Age of Ultron
Dr. Strange (this to me is what Ant-man is to you)

Good list, agree with your Favs order. I'd move GOTG 2 and Thor 2 to DNL list.

I watched GotG2 on Netflix. I didn't think it played any better at home than in the theater. Jokes still felt forced and emotion still didn't feel earned. No tension because the characters all seemed indestructible. I did chuckle at the gold people getting mad in their little arcade game piloting chairs and that was pretty much it.

I watched GotG2 on Netflix. I didn't think it played any better at home than in the theater. Jokes still felt forced and emotion still didn't feel earned. No tension because the characters all seemed indestructible. I did chuckle at the gold people getting mad in their little arcade game piloting chairs and that was pretty much it.

Yeah, well - agree. Re-watched GOTG2 last night 'coz I own it w. GOTG1. IMO GOTG2 was strained - not wild about potty humor, or Yondu angst, or - I dunno, felt like the movie is reaching for something. Not that there's stuff I don't like - *awesome* Kurt Russell and little moments here and there. I like Mantis and Nebula.

Ragnarok has been called "forgettable" but I don't tho. I wish I owned it so I could re-watch sitting around waiting for Black Panther.:cool:

I just own it because of my ocd needs to be a completist with the MCU if IW sucks i’ll just sell it to Trash or Ween they could use a 3rd copy. :lol

Back