Thor: Ragnarok (November 3rd, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this movie's as trashy and OTT as the trailer makes it out to be.
I really need me some good entertaining trash after Spider-fail... Please, God!

1 why are you here exactly 2 people always want a an mcu flick to fail but that doesn't really happen [emoji44]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope this movie's as trashy and OTT as the trailer makes it out to be.
Same. I expect an 80's action movie with modern comedy.

Really? Glad I cancelled my show tonight then. That bad, huh?

I think Thor will be true 'disco'.
You shouldn't deprive yourself from seeing a movie, even after Riddick's trusted opinions, if you really want to see it that is.

Did you end up seeing Covenant by the way? I remember you were also deterred from that one.

I doubt Spiderman would surprise you, good or bad, we know what to expect from the MCU and that's what we always get.

Did you end up seeing Covenant by the way? I remember you were also deterred from that one.

I doubt Spiderman would surprise you, good or bad, we know what to expect from the MCU and that's what we always get.

Passed on Covenant. Spiderman I might see, but you're right, it won't surprise me.

With the advent of the 3 mos to digital, its made life much easier to NOT see a movie in the theater with kids who keep checking their phones every five minutes.

I used to love going to the theater, even refused screenings because it was more fun with a real crowd... but that was a long time ago now.

Passed on Covenant. Spiderman I might see, but you're right, it won't surprise me.

With the advent of the 3 mos to digital, its made life much easier to NOT see a movie in the theater with kids who keep checking their phones every five minutes.

I used to love going to the theater, even refused screenings because it was more fun with a real crowd... but that was a long time ago now.
That's why I never go to premieres, most times I try to at least wait a week and search for a screening that isn't too crowded and hope it remains that way.

If I do that, it remains an enjoyable experience.

Spider-Man was a good ass movie.

giphy.gif

Really? Glad I cancelled my show tonight then. That bad, huh?
Nah, man. It's worth a watch. For the Vulture + intentional and unintentional laughs.
Heck, audience's reaction to some jokes and the twist reveal is priceless.
Just don't waste your money on IMAX and 3D with this one.

Back