Thor: Ragnarok (November 3rd, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because your a casual fan......[emoji6].we have elite comic book nerds that are all knowing why we should or shouldn’t like a film....poser [emoji15]

Elite.comicbook.nerds. Ok im done for today[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need some power gaps in there mofo. You need atleast three brick walls between the ESB and that TFA/RO/AOTC crap.

:lol :lol

D!

Up for some The Last Ragnarok Porg!

I’m torn, i’m thinking that ROTJ and RO are equal.

I’m torn, i’m thinking that ROTJ and RO are equal.

giphy.gif

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Loved the game Thor and Loki played with the guards. The visuals were stunning! Did it feeli odd to anyone else seeing Thor with a gun?

Loved the game Thor and Loki played with the guards. The visuals were stunning! Did it feeli odd to anyone else seeing Thor with a gun?

i defiantly got a bob hope and bing crosby "on the road" "patt a cake "vibe from that :)

theres a reference for all the young folks in here :lol

better look at the gag if you can be bothered to click the link :)

[video]https://d1wst0behutosd.cloudfront.net/videos/3821432-9259985.480p.mp4?Expires=1509881302&Signature=nJE2zOjSxTOTX8oL7zad7gucfXGxL-riBKDh~yr2kaDtZtF5ZYBGPA5j6mkBNzhxaZowNHQtCBcJVDoW IumjswAfn36-lZLr0VHyQx9FTp4NTqGzZn~i4WydMQw0GIqaFsr7QbHouF-sfYGCSdMGFJZTSd~cZBEvn0MiPqrFCbK-fi~vttPka4NSXUJrQAIxNAuSlSuk3jVhyR3ULjTRTFurjQPORa ANBVVyCT-iwQAFQlUphI~PJcmFjNJAHqkEFnyQjHu3iKpFt~NE~jkY~NnbD zSl6Tbj6r8BJnu7mUbQkGomAEka0J0vER4igIFv45awiCtE9Gp gsJGpMoKQ5Q__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJJ6WELAPEP47UKWQ[/video]

As much flak as the humor has received at no time did it have to rely on any 3 stooges type slapstick physical humor it was all relegated to perfectly timed verbal humor.

So yes the humor is being overly critized especially since they were so well executed and most of them landed.

C’mon Thor not being able to unsee Hulk’s **** was hilarious.

LOTR FOTR should’ve had a **** joke like that.

Last edited:
wild film! i agree some of the humor was a bit much, overall it was a blast. it was pretty non stop energy. loved the music. i think its cool that we can get such different takes but keep coming back to the serious tones when we need to. black panther and infinity war 1 and 2 are going to be wicked

I do wish that it had that specific very catchy synth score from the main trailer.

I love it that they kept the Zepplin song and used it so perfectly but the actual synth soundtrack was unfortunately lacking an identity for me there just wasn’t a memorable piece that stuck out like it did in the trailer.

I agree about the soundtrack it was mediocre for me at best. The Zepplin song was great! I like her how the story all came together in the end. I just see it all being reversed at the end of infinity war though.

I always laugh at these "fun now but forgotten soon after" comments. Yeah sure by you maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people just need to have high opinions of their opinions. It helps improve self esteem. ;)

Time will tell...

My opinion teds to be law.

I feel much better now :)

Not sure the comment was directed at me.. But want to make sure that I admit that I am in the minority about this film and that I could be wrong about how this film will stand the test of time.

I just look at how much IM3 and AOU was praised... How they were the best of what these films had to offer... Shane Black was brilliant for turning the Comic book film on it head... AOU had so much great action with a great villain.. Who cares about all the jokes.. the jokes were funny... etc...

But now both are not thought too highly of anymore..

That does not mean everyone will feels the same way.. Of course some fans still love them.. There was just a MAJOR cooling off of those two films.

But as I said before.. I could be way off on this. Thor could hold on and stay loved by its fans... I am OK with that also.

Last edited:
As much flak as the humor has received at no time did it have to rely on any 3 stooges type slapstick physical humor it was all relegated to perfectly timed verbal humor.

So yes the humor is being overly critized especially since they were so well executed and most of them landed.

C’mon Thor not being able to unsee Hulk’s **** was hilarious.

LOTR FOTR should’ve had a **** joke like that.

Please be joking...

I guess I am too old for poo poo and pee pee jokes.

J/k.. I smiled at that joke.. Some jokes landed... More jokes missed for me..

When Hela started complaining that nobody could remember her name... That was when I really started to worry about the Joke a minute this film was determined to have.. Or the Shake weight.. That might have been when I started to worry. :lol

LOL I think my rating for this was close to yours actually. I need to see it again but simply cannot stomach the opening week theatre crowds. :lol

Yeah I saw the 6 out of 10... I thought that was fair.. I would go lower but I have Hulk bias... If Hulk was used more/better or just not in the film at all I think I would have given it the same rating. Perhaps even a little higher.. I don't know.. I will never know :( :lol

LOL I think my rating for this was close to yours actually. I need to see it again but simply cannot stomach the opening week theatre crowds. :lol

Wut, the opening weekend crowds are your geek companions the ones you want to share the experience with.

I mean why would you not want to go see a new cbm with Gaspar, Riddick and DiFabio sitting right next to you all having a grand ole time lololol

Back