Thor: Ragnarok (November 3rd, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know the comic stories so I take the movies at face value, and I agree with the idea that inclusion of Hulk was likely driven more by an understanding that fans want Hulk movies and since they can't deliver, it becomes about where he can fit into other MCU plots and be relevant while also giving fans what they want. We're getting a sort of Planet Hulk movie in lieu of actually making one and the story is altered to make it fit into Thor's story. I think this plot is more interesting and a better fit for Banner after AOU than if he stayed on Earth as part of Civil War. I think part of this film will be evolving Banner into embracing the Hulk and no longer seeing him as a curse but as vital tool in the big picture that will be Infinity War and why he'll be willing to join the fight instead of running. At the end of AOU, he felt responsible for Ultron as well as not being able to control the Hulk in Africa, he was not in a mental state to join the Avengers in a future fight, I think this film will cement his understanding of the necessity of him on the team.

Couldn't agree more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never seen a Thor movie at the cinema but I'm strangely attracted to this one. Might be because of Hel -- finally an enticing villain.

Although my avatar is from a movie that breaks the rule, in general, I still believe an action/adventure movie is only as good as its villain.

https://nerdist.com/nerdist-presents-thor-ragnarok-1980s-trailer/

$

cant seem to post the video ,but well worth clicking the link if you want a vhs version of the Thor " pompous voice" trilogy :lol

Back