1/6 Thor: Ragnarok - 1/6th scale Stan Lee? Collectible Figure - Toy Fair Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never noticed the front of his hairline is way off center. I can't stop staring at it now lol.

Stan Lee's will stated that no merchandise including his likeness can be sold in Illinois, duh.

You know, that would be a very funny clause to put in likeness contracts. My figure can be sold in any state except Rhode Island. They know what they did :lol

This one next year I suppose...
37dbd1a37f015e9cb8c7a3514b8f6b3f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I have all the Ragnarok figures except Gladiator Hulk (I don't own any Hulks, just Banner)... and I don't need this to fill the line, lol.

I'd get any and all Stan cameo figures they make, but the more I look at this one the less I like it... The sculpt is kinda weird, but there is something else that just doesn't catch the eye right when comparing the figure to how he looked in the movie.

I'd get any and all Stan cameo figures they make, but the more I look at this one the less I like it... The sculpt is kinda weird, but there is something else that just doesn't catch the eye right when comparing the figure to how he looked in the movie.

This 2.0 sculpt looks like a toy, unlike the 1.0 version which looks amazing! Funny how HT is taking a step backwards in that regard. Do a stellar job with the first portrait, but make the newer version look like a damn toy... :slap

Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 2.16.34 PM.jpg

Stan's hair was more foofy or unkempt in the lower back. I wish this had the chair. Are there any light up features on the scissor hand?
Now I need to find a head sculpt of Thor looking left shouting "NOOOOOOOoooo!"

Idk, sure there can be some ?shoulda/woulda/coulda? with the figure, but at the end of the day, it?s Stan the Man. Nuff Said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This 2.0 sculpt looks like a toy, unlike the 1.0 version which looks amazing! Funny how HT is taking a step backwards in that regard. Do a stellar job with the first portrait, but make the newer version look like a damn toy... :slap

View attachment 489218

I don't think the plastic "tool" helps any. It looks REALLY cheap. Maybe if they did it in die-cast?

Back