Thor Movie Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the Rogue PF and Alien 'Big Chap' are any kind of indicators then it takes about three months (although I think the Angel Comiquette took a little longer).

I guess it varies but a three month average probably seems about right, I'd say. :lecture

Let's hope not. They need to capitalize on the movie pieces when the iron is hot!:lecture

Sooner is better then later i am counting down the minutes till the movie launches and i would like to come home from the movie and preorder this about the same time :)

They'd be smart to do it now. With the movie a month away they could get this released the same time as the DVD/Blu-Ray and it could sell well!

Completly agree. For a statue based around a film...timing is key and could be a make or break in regards to the initial demand for this piece. I think the movie will rock...so if they released the full reveal soon with preordering around the time the film comes out they would be def hitting the demand at the right time and as you mentioned actually releasing it around retail blu-ray/dvd time would be killer and also help keep the anticipation high. Hopefully they will be able to captialize and play off the timeline of the actual movie because that would be win win for both SSC and the fans.

Completly agree. For a statue based around a film...timing is key and could be a make or break in regards to the initial demand for this piece. I think the movie will rock...so if they released the full reveal soon with preordering around the time the film comes out they would be def hitting the demand at the right time and as you mentioned actually releasing it around retail blu-ray/dvd time would be killer and also help keep the anticipation high. Hopefully they will be able to captialize and play off the timeline of the actual movie because that would be win win for both SSC and the fans.

They did pretty well with the Iron Man MK Maquette yet not so well with War Machine. Timing is key with people and their money considering how rough it is for most people to drop $200-400 for statues.

I expect to see the PF soon probably by the time the movie hits theaters and then probably shipping in Q4 of this year when the Blu Ray hits.

Timing is gonna be everything with the movie we are gonna get the movie version now, but i still hold out hope for a modern, it will happen ;)

Back