Thor Movie Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The likeness definitely looks dead-on. I'm not sure if I'll order it, since one Thor is enough for me, but this looks to be a worthy addition to the PF line. If the movie suits my liking, I'll be more inclined to purchase it.

I am not too fond of the Bucky Cap. But I hope the movie Thor PF will be excellent. If it is, I will consider it.

this is without a doubt my most highly anticipated releast atm, i just really hope for one replaceble head with his helm.... or i may have my doubts.

So question generally how long after a production peek does a statue go up for pre order?

If the Rogue PF and Alien 'Big Chap' are any kind of indicators then it takes about three months (although I think the Angel Comiquette took a little longer).

I guess it varies but a three month average probably seems about right, I'd say. :lecture

If the Rogue PF and Alien 'Big Chap' are any kind of indicators then it takes about three months (although I think the Angel Comiquette took a little longer).

I guess it varies but a three month average probably seems about right, I'd say. :lecture

Awesome, that's about perfect timing for my next purchases. Thanks Sky.

That's what she said :monkey1

Ahahahah YES! :yess:

Never gets old to me.

Back