Thor Movie Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't collecting back then, but when did the PF Ghost Rider come out? In 2007 when the movie did? How were its sales back at that time?

I don't think it will be. I really think this movie is gonna be freaking awesome

I hope you're right. As long as Thor more closely resembles the Spider-Man and Iron Man franchises than it does The Fantastic Four I'll be pretty happy. :)

I hope you're right. As long as Thor more closely resembles the Spider-Man and Iron Man franchises than it does The Fantastic Four I'll be pretty happy. :)

I hope so too but the trailers have looked like it will be Iron Man or Spidey 1 like thats for sure. I'm stoked.

can't wait to see what it looks like. hope they do a modern comiquette though. i need someone squaring off against my hulk comiquette.

I def think there is enough demand. There are plenty of HUGE Thor fans out there and we are all hopefully optimistic that Chris will do the roll justice as will the movie as a whole.

Regardless though this is 2011's Thor, just like comic books where you can encounter various renditions of a character this is the NOW human representation of the warrior lots of us praise. IMO Chris is going to bring Thor to the masses and a statue to commemorate that is absolutely justified.

I have complete faith in Thor's director . . . This movie will be epic . . !!!

:)

I already have a babysitter all lined up for when Thor hits movies screens, we dont get to go out often but i lined up a sitter early for this one :))

I have complete faith in Thor's director . . . This movie will be epic . . !!!

:)

Agreed.

I already have a babysitter all lined up for when Thor hits movies screens, we dont get to go out often but i lined up a sitter early for this one :))

Agreed.

i can't wait to see it either.

Agreed.

I've very pumped for this one. The trailers are VERY promising for this one.

:rock2

..."you dare threaten me, THOR, with some peawny weaponnnnnnnnn :thud:"
:lol:lol:lol

Back