Thor Movie Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope I will have a good time. I dont want to be bored like watching the Dark Knight. (Well, as a scholar, I am quite sick of those movies that have been trying to be philosophical, I go to the cinema for excitement, if I want to get something from it, I would go to the library.)

Well hopefully it delivers as lots of us expect it too...and if The Thor movie is too philosophical I might just jump in front of traffic because the back story is pretty straight forward. I would actually love him just going around throwing haymakers at everyone and dare I say it....dipping the hammer...huh huh....:dunno

I am going to watch that on 28 of April .... I dont know if it is good ... but to be honest ... I dont have very high expectation on movies ... not to say I dont care things ... but paying $10 for a movie ... how much can I expect ?

I stopped going to the movie theaters. However, when a movie is deemed worthy by the critics on these board, I will stop by here for a movie experience.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNOjyw7fx4A"]YouTube - Gold Class Cinemas[/ame]

I prefer the Alamo Drafthouse when I see a Premier and I only see 3 to 4 Movies a year.
No Phones, No Kids, No BS, you break the rules out you go, No kids permitted.
Don't get me wrong, I pay for entertainment I should be able to enjoy it.

P.S you cannot drag me to a regular theater.

I prefer the Alamo Drafthouse when I see a Premier and I only see 3 to 4 Movies a year.
No Phones, No Kids, No BS, you break the rules out you go, No kids permitted.
Don't get me wrong, I pay for entertainment I should be able to enjoy it.

P.S you cannot drag me to a regular theater.

:goodpost:
Amen bro...low key, food, beer (or non-alcoholic drink) and a good movie...Alamo Drafthouse is def win if you plan on going to the movies.

I rarely go to the movies due to having kids and generally just waiting for the dvd, but i always check out the marvel and dc releases at theatres, would love to go to a theatre like the ones you guys just mentioned for Thor, because if some teenage punk ruins thor by texting his buddies next to me or being an all around punk, It will be as Thor himself smite thee!

I rarely go to the movies due to having kids and generally just waiting for the dvd, but i always check out the marvel and dc releases at theatres, would love to go to a theatre like the ones you guys just mentioned for Thor, because if some teenage punk ruins thor by texting his buddies next to me or being an all around punk, It will be as Thor himself smite thee!

lol that would be priceless to see.

:viking

Was talking to the wife and she would love to go to see it in a nicer movie theater like the ones you guys mentioned, would make for an awesome "date night".

Was talking to the wife and she would love to go to see it in a nicer movie theater like the ones you guys mentioned, would make for an awesome "date night".

You totally should make it a date night and it's double kickass she is down for watching Thor with you...I can def relate and say it's nice having a wife who understands your interests.Especially when it's depleting your disposable income :)

Just saw the video now.
Sculpt looks awesome !!
:yess:

Right on Balboa, we eagerly await the reveal...:impatient: welcome to the club :hi5:

Back