Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece and Lobo were the highlight of my SSC pieces in the last year. Both came out phenomenal.

I had Lobo... Great piece. I knew very little about the character but the statue was so cool I got it anyways. I got it very close to release date. I started to read the comics and.......

I did not care for the character at all. Dare I say I hated his character. The statue was very nice and well done but with no love for the character I sold him and Dawg off.

Thor rules over him easily for me.. But I defiantly like Thor More... My other top statue for last year was King Hulk... If he was last year... I don't remember.

When I opened it and saw the blue veins in his hands I knew they really knocked it out of the park. I love the wire in his fabric above the leg is poseable. I bought a Hero Clix Ant Man running, cut off the stand and put him on that area and it makes the statue that much more awesome. :wacky

I had Lobo... Great piece. I knew very little about the character but the statue was so cool I got it anyways. I got it very close to release date. I started to read the comics and.......

I did not care for the character at all. Dare I say I hated his character. The statue was very nice and well done but with no love for the character I sold him and Dawg off.

Thor rules over him easily for me.. But I defiantly like Thor More... My other top statue for last year was King Hulk... If he was last year... I don't remember.

I should mention that this was the first and last time I ever bought a character I knew little to nothing about. Lessen learned

When I opened it and saw the blue veins in his hands I knew they really knocked it out of the park. I love the wire in his fabric above the leg is poseable. I bought a Hero Clix Ant Man running, cut off the stand and put him on that area and it makes the statue that much more awesome. :wacky

We need a pic.

We need a pic.

Where's Ant Man?!?!?!

20151222_170037.jpg
20151222_165754 (1).jpg

LMAO. Great minds think alike! Sure do love Thor Frog of Thunder aka Puddlegulp aka Simon Walterson. God bless Uncle Walt Simonson for the gift of Thor Frog.

Sure would love a Thor Frog custom tongue trying to catch AntMan!

Hello! I just stumbled across this thread and saw that my custom pieces had been shown here already!

Here's what they are like now:

CONCEPT:

SPINNING HAMMER SCULPTING:

WITH LED LIGHTS!

ARM SCULPTING

HEAD SCULPTING:

Looks nice! The face sculpt reminds me of Triple H :lol

:lol

Wow! Awesome mods! Props to you.

Very impressive! Thanks for all the detailed pics, great fun!

Thanks! :)

Wow very impressive im very interested in the spinning hammer and head sculpt any info how to save a spot let me know pls

Same here. CF79 if there is a spot.

Order info should be ready this month. Will put you on the list

Back